Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Guest A girl likes this story

Hey, it’s been a while. I hope you’re safe from Coronavirus and all that stuff, and that your job and everything are ok now that the economy is in shambles.

That said, a few things:

1. I read your other stories, and DON’T YOU DARE end this one like that with them dying or him committing suicide or something.
  2. When are we gonna find out who the last girl is?
  3. Do you have any other plans to specialize the girls in the same way Ari became a kitten and Chloe became a little girl? (I mean, aside from Emma getting married to him)
  4. Would Alex accept a no from Emma if he proposed?
  5. What would the ‘rules’ of that marriage be?

And last but not least; Are you abandoning this story? And if you do, can you at least have one last post to tell us how it would’ve ended? I hate cliffhangers.

All the best,

Me

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ArcherNexus

It’s been over two months since we last heard from you, Mal. Actually, I haven’t seen you post anywhere, so naturally I’m worried. I sure hope you’re doing alright.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ArcherNexus

Hi Mal, it's now been exactly four months since your last post. I really hope you're just burnt out on the story and you're otherwise doing okay.

If you're reading this, any sort of sitrep would be greatly appreciated. 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Guest Mal said:

Yeah it’s over 

I don’t know who this Guest Mal is lol, but its not over… I’ll have a brief update on why I’ve been silent here in the next few days when I release chapter 28. So, if I may quote Uncle Iroh from Avatar the Last Airbender: “You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.” lol… I’ll have a more in depth update soon.

I was hoping to get the chapter up this morning but alas I’m not going to get it done in time. I’m sorry to have kept you all waiting so long, and I promise I’ll have some things to say about why I was quiet for so long when I post the chapter. But I wanted to pop on really quick and say that because I didn’t meet my deadline tonight, I likely won’t get the chapter posted for a few more days… It is now my hope to finish it up and post it by early Saturday  morning, so if you’re eagerly waiting in anticipation of the release, it should be up in time for your morning cartoons… (Are Saturday morning cartoons even still a thing?)  Anyway look for it then, and I hope you enjoy it.

Till next time,

-Mal

Hey gang!

I’m going to try and keep this relatively short, but we’ll see how that goes lol… 

I just want to say a few words about why I was gone for so long and why I was quiet during that time.

So, as some of you correctly deduced, I was feeling more than a little burned out on BDH. I had hoped, to distract myself, and entertain you guys while I dealt with those feelings by trying something new. That new thing was the short lived Going Gonzo series which had quite a significant voter turn out on CSL. But, despite that enthusiasm, it was met with, (at least what seemed to me), a very tepid response. See, here is the thing about fanfiction, and in particular, the problem with celebrity fanfiction.

I want to quickly add an addendum to this mini rant, which is, that if you are one of the people actually reading this, this rant probably doesn’t apply to you.

The thing about fanfiction is that the people who are writing it ARE DOING IT FOR FREE! (sorry for the caps). What I mean by that is that the people who take the time out of their busy, hectic, crazy lives to write shit for the whole universe to see get very few perks for all their hard work. One of those perks for me especially is to see the view count go up, or to interact with you guys as you write all your lovely comments, or, in the case of CSL, to see those likes accumulate.

And, the problem is that not everyone feels the need to hit a like button, and even fewer, the need to comment or drop a review. This is especially exacerbated with celebrity fanfiction because, at least for many, there is a taboo around writing fiction about real people. (I personally feel that once you turn someone into a character they cease to be a real person… but that is a whole different argument which would require many many more lines for me to fully explain)… But I digress. With celeb fanfiction many people don’t mind reading it, but they don’t want their handle (username) associated with it, so they might not comment or like for that reason alone. 

The other problem with celebrity fanfiction stems from the fact that it is inherently easier to write as you already have a real person to base your fictional character off of (and many of the people writing celeb fics omit any sort of character development entirely). This means that the caliber or skill of the people who write it tends to be less. I can maybe name 2 or 3 writers of celeb fiction at best who I would consider to produce quality work. The rest is a giant field of steaming shit.  This lack of quality writing also exacerbates the likes and comments problem because people get used to reading sub-par work and thus get used to the idea that they don’t need to offer the writer any support.

So here is my problem. I put 40 or so (maybe less, but sometimes a little more) hours of work into  a 20 page chapter which I can comfortably produce once a month. Essentially I am adding 1 unpaid work day to my week each and every week during a month to write quality fanfiction. Now, it might be selfish to say this, but I am working, I feel like I should get something out of it. So when I produce a new chapter or whatever the only thing I get out of it is the likes and the comments. But, because (as stated above) readers of celebrity fanfiction tend to be notorious for NOT doing those things and it really gets me down. 

Going Gonzo, saw a very lackluster response, even on CSL, where dozens of people voted to select a star and a scenario. Add to that, I’m already feeling burned out because of the sheer volume of time invested in Billion Dollar Harem. (Which by last count is over 700 pages and nearing 2000 hours to produce.) And I’m not going to lie, I seriously considered being done with writing all together. I however, being the calm, logical person I am, didn’t want to do anything rash. I decided to think about it. Well… that thought process took months.

I would check in here periodically, just to see how the stories were doing and to read your comments. I felt bad about ignoring them I can assure you. But I knew that I just needed to keep my distance while I thought about what I wanted to do. Eventually, the writing bug hit me and I decided to do another chapter of BDH. 

I’d like to say that I’m going to dive back in with both feet and get to work on finishing the story up, but I seriously doubt I will…. Obviously, this chapter doesn’t finish the story and there are many things still unresolved. To that, I say I AM NOT DONE WRITING! But… I’m also not sure that I’m going to buckle down every month and take time from things, when I feel more like doing something else to work on BDH. The bottom line is that I have every intention of finishing BDH, but I also probably won’t be producing a chapter every month (unless I feel like it :) ). 

I’d like to emphasize that if you’re one of the people reading this, and you’ve gotten all the way down to here, you are definitely not part of the problem. I want to thank you guys, the ones who do take the time to comment, the ones who read every chapter even when it doesn’t feature a celeb that your “into,” or that on other sites, hits that like button. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, this story would never have gotten to this point without you guys, because honestly you’re the only ones who make it worth the effort.

Thanks again everyone! 

I look forward to hearing from you guys again real soon and seeing your reaction to the new chapter!

Till next time,

-Mal

P.S. I considered taking the time to address all the comments, but its been so long on many of them and in other cases this post answers those questions I chose not to. I would love to address any new comments. So if this post didn’t address your concern, or you have a new question to ask please do so and I will make every effort to answer it.

Guest Guestish

Hey Mal! I’m just glad you didn’t get hit by the plague!

I get what you’re saying and I want you to know that I found your story a few years ago and I’ve been checking it near daily to see if you’ve updated it. 

You’re doing this for free so you can do it at whatever pace you feel is good for you. 

Guest Guest1998

Hello first time I comment and I just want to say that I understand everything you said and that I have accompanied your billion dollar harem work for years and I will continue to support it. By the way I loved the whole chapter and I liked the inclusion and identity of the last girl

Guest Megaman

Hello Mal,

I'm sorry to say that don't write or like, and for that I am truly sorry. I extremely enjoy reading bdh and even have re-read it. 

I hope you take care of yourself and have a wonderful weekend. 

Guest ArcherNexus

God, I missed this story. The new chapter is among my favorites now, really great job on it. It had all my favorite elements. Also, Kendall Jenner is yet another celeb I didn’t really care for until you added her to BDH. So thanks for that. I also loved the ending, I honestly didn’t think you'd do that so soon, but I’m so glad you did. Can’t wait to see how that unfolds. If I had any complaint, a nitpick really, it would be that Kendall’s “I love you” felt a little premature. Other than that, it was pretty much perfect.

And I completely get what you wrote about the lack of response to these stories. I myself barely finished a short story about Emma Watson because of that very reason. I planned on doing something bigger with various celebs, but I can’t bring myself to start working on it. I mean, it would take up so much time, and for what? Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy coming up with hot scenarios and putting them into words, but the latter can also be a chore and really time-consuming. And without a proper feedback, it doesn’t really feel rewarding. It feels like it might as well remain just a fun scenario that I can play with in my head.

So yeah, I get you. And that just makes me admire you even more. I’ll always be anxiously waiting for the next chapter, but you do it at your own pace. I can always go back and re-read older chapters in your absence. And if you ever decide to completely abandon the story, I wouldn’t be able to fault you for that either. Like you said, you’re doing this for free and I don’t think people appreciate that enough.

So once again, thank you for all your work and hours upon hours of entertainment you gave us, Mal. THANK YOU.

Guest Take-Takeoff

I remember that I read some of this story a while back, and I’m really happy I came back to find out that my celebrity crush, Alexandra Daddario is the next addaition. Looking forward to the next chapter from you, Mal!

Still wish the final member was Gal Gadot, but will be interesting to see how Alexandra and Kendall will fit in. With Kendall being kept loyal with a constant supply of Arcadia, will Bella realize that’s what Arcadia does or just be possibly be kept in control? Also around the time of everyone getting taken, think there can be some fun tension between Kendall and Taylor. Can’t wait for the next one!

Hey gang, just popping on real quick to address some of the comments since my last post.

First off, I want to thank everyone who took the time to write something. I also just wanted to say that my post about the problem I have with fanfiction wasn’t to try and guilt you guys into commenting. But was more to point out that it gets me down when I put so much effort into something and seemingly get no reward. I really do appreciate the comments nonetheless and want to say that I can’t thank you guys enough for supporting me.

Guestish: No, lol I did not catch the plague. I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere, I think we’ve had less than 200 cases during the entire quarantine, and I take all the proper precautions when I got out, mask, hand sanitizer etc. So even though I have an “essential,” and public job, I have avoided it. I also very much appreciate your support over the years and am very glad you’re enjoying the story. Have you read my other works, or do you just enjoy BDH? 

Guest1998: Thank you as well, Guest1998 for your support over the years. I really do appreciate it and I’m very glad you enjoyed the choice of the final girl who will enter the harem. On a side note, if your handle means that you were born in 1998 I feel very old indeed…

Megaman: Thanks for the kind words, Megaman. There is nothing wrong, at the basics with not writing a comment or hitting a like. But it is, unfortunately one of the only ways that readers of fanfiction can show support to the writers. Its nothing to feel sorry for, if it makes you uncomfortable to do so. But I will say that even just a quick: “Loved your story, thanks for writing it!” Goes a long long way to helping those of us who pour so much effort into everything we write. I appreciate the sentiment of “have a nice weekend.” Unfortunately for me, I work every weekend. My “weekend” is in the middle of the week. :) 

ArcherNexus: I’m very glad to hear you enjoyed the new chapter. Honestly, I probably could have made it a two or even three part chapter, since so much stuff happened. It would have made the ending much more believable too, but I really wanted to get back to the main story so I used  some exposition to cram everything into one chapter. (Coincidentally though, chapter 48 is, by a substantial margin, my longest chapter yet). I have many reasons for selecting Kendall Jenner as one of the two final girls to enter the harem, which I’m sure you know since you’ve been following this thread for a while. But my main reason was her connection to many of the characters and her influence across multiple industries. I think those things made her a very plausible spy to help Alex collect data on his targets. It also doesn’t hurt that, despite what you may think of her as a person, she is incredibly hot. As to the “I love you” at the end. I nearly removed it. My editor suggested I do so, and I did where she said it in an earlier moment in her training. But I decided to leave in the I love you at the end because I figured that it was more an effect of the euphoric feeling that she was experiencing as she was high on Arcadia and had just had the best orgasms of her life than her saying it out of genuine love.

Here is what I have to say about the fanfiction you wrote. I remember reading part of it. I think I even commented on it in a review and I’m pretty sure I enjoyed what I had read up to that point. The main thing that you CAN get out of writing fanfiction, is practice. As a writer, I feel you are wholly unprepared to write a serious, feature length work, something that could be legitimately published, either by you or an actual publishing company until you’ve got at least a thousand hours of writing under your belt. Your work just won’t be sophisticated enough to sell till you’ve had enough practice to refine your own unique technique. I would urge you, that if this is a goal of yours, to continue to work on your fanfiction. Even if you don’t get much feedback you will get practice and that is not an insignificant reward for your hard work.  I want to thank you again for your kind words, and I will reiterate what I said. I will finish it, just the only question is how long it will take… Thanks again, and good luck with your own endeavors.  

Take-Takeoff: Thank you for the kind words. I’m very glad you’ve enjoyed what you read and I’m very happy that you’re looking forward to Alexandra’s upcoming appearance. I haven’t decided exactly how long it will be till she makes it into the harem. I need to have a small amount of time pass before I can bring in Kendall and Alexandra. But I can promise that her entrance will be one to remember! :) 

Sazbi: I’m sorry that Gal didn’t make it in. I had one spot left, and at least one of the prevailing reasons Alexandra made it over Gal is that I personally find Alexandra much hotter than Gal… Those eyes of Alexandra are just…. well they are just too damn much. I figured that if this is the last fanfiction I write (no idea if that will be the case), but if it was, I just HAD to include Alexandra or I would hate myself :) . As to Kendall, I think there are a lot of interesting potential points of tension. There is the question of whether or not the other girls will find out that SHE played such a significant roll in their capture. There is the really close friendships she had with not just Taylor Swift, but Kendall is also BFFs with Cara Delevingne. And how will that play out with Emma being in the picture? And finally, as you said how will Kendall’s addiction to Arcadia effect the others, especially Bella? There are plenty of very interesting opportunities there. I am excited to finally get the entire cast together as I ramp up towards my planned ending and I’m as excited as you to see where everything goes… Should be very interesting!

Okay gang. I’ll be around at least every other day or so to respond to any other comments that might emerge. So if you guys have any other questions or concerns or whatever, let me know and I’ll try to respond to them.

Till next time,

-Mal

Guest Bill Friese

Hey Mal!

Good to see you back. I hope I’m not too late to the party here. I really enjoyed this chapter and can’t wait to see how this side story pans out. Kendall’s work should be very interesting to see.

A couple of questions for you:

1. How long do you think that this side-story will go on for?
  1. Will Kendall be joining the harem as a full member?

Thanks for a great chapter!

As always,

Bill Friese

Guest Desert

Glad that BDH is still going! I’ve read it at least twice through, and some chapters more than once. You’re definitely a great writer!

I totally get what you’re saying about the general quality of writers on sites like these. It can be so hit and miss! Your stuff has always been worth the time it takes to read it. So thank you. 

Looking forward to Alexandra joining in, I voted for her back in the day. Were your decisions to include any of the women influenced by whether they had done nude scenes in their work already?

Mal, Soooooo friekin glad you’re back!!! Thank you for your hard work on this series. 

I can’t imagine how frustrating it can be for you. I think, however, you can look at your view count and see the TRUE value of your story- you crush all the other celeb stories on the site. Like they’re not even in your ballpark, no offense to those authors. Of course, some of that is the volume of your work, which is a feat in and of itself. But a lot is just people wanting to keep coming back to read something that they actually care about. 

I feel there’s a basic taboo in “participating” in celeb stories via liking or commenting. At the end of the day, people feel ashamed or even bad for the characters in the story. So they don’t feel comfortable interacting with the author. They can hide their shame, but they can’t hide their clicks! So again, you should just put a lot of stock into the insanely high 240K+ views that your story has gotten over time. No matter how you see it, that’s a lot of clicks and a lot of reads!!! 

Another thing to consider is that you do an amazing job using this forum to talk to us. If you didn’t, people would ONLY check the story for updates, so the number would be even higher. 

I think my point is that we all definitely understand your frustrations and you’ve totally spoiled us with the continued amazing content you write. Please keep up the great work. I appreciate the time and effort you pour into this story and hope that you can muster the strength to finish this story and whatever other projects your passion takes you to. Thanks again! 

Hey guys, 

Thanks for all the wonderful comments! I mean to write this response post the other night at work, but the wifi was out and I wasn’t able to log in. So sorry if its a little late, but I’d like to take a moment to respond now and let you guys know what’s going on with me right now.

First some news. I’ve been doing some work on the new chapter, not too much so far, mostly mental outlining and trying to decide what I want the main sex scene of the chapter to be. Its been so long since we’ve seen some of these characters in action, not just because I haven’t produced anything in a while, but also because some of the girls haven’t been active in a few chapters. I noticed just the other day that Bella, for example hasn’t been with Alex since like chapter 28! Then you have characters like Dove and Ariana who haven’t had much interaction just because they are new and, of course, there are my personal favorites whom I’d simply like to just work with again, like Emma and Cara… Good news is I have a pretty good idea where the chapter is going from a plot point, and once I work out the pairing I want to highlight as the main scene it should be easy to figure out how to get there so I can get started writing. I don’t really have a time table for release yet but I’m aiming for sometime near the end of July or so…

As a side project, I’m also still trying to work on an erotic novel (book) I can sell on Amazon so that maybe, just maybe I can see a little money for my efforts. I’ve had several ideas like this in the past, and so far I’ve had a hard time getting them off the ground. So, this time I’m wanting to take a slightly different approach. As this new idea of mine is pretty big in scope, I’m basically starting with world building. I’ve been creating some of the main characters, creating a backstory and actually creating an outline so that I can better track the course of the story. (This outline is pretty simple as I still feel I work best when I have the freedom to go where my instincts take me). But I’m hoping that this will give me an easier time getting started, once I actually try to start writing the novel. So often I find it difficult to gain momentum and I hope that by laying a solid foundation this time that the path to a beginning will be easier. 

Okay, now on to you guys:

Bill Friese: Good to see you again! Thanks for the comments! I’m really glad you enjoyed the chapter, let me see if I can answer your questions. 1) I assume by side story you’re referring to Kendall befriending Alexandra and luring her to the harem? Assuming that, it will take a few months. Kendall attends the premier party in February and the first abductions (Emma, Taylor, Bella, Chloe and Margot) don’t even happen till mid March(ish). The harem has been in operation for almost 3 months so… yeah it’ll take her months to get close and befriend her.  If they question is “How long will you have to wait before you see Alexandra in the harem?” Then the answer to that is #@%#$%#@#$@# (spoiler alert, section deleted). :) 2) Will Kendall become a full member of the harem? Yes, absolutely she will. What fun would it be if she did all the work to help Alex abduct these women if she wasn’t then put in a position where they might find out? :) 

Desert: First off, thank you so much for the compliment. I really appreciate it. This story is a lot of work, and its hard to express how long a simple thank you goes towards making me feel the justification for working on it. As someone who’s read it through multiple times, I hope there aren’t too many incongruities? I work harder than I think most people realize not to contradict myself.  The challenge of writing a story like this where one chapter gets published before the entire thing is done is that its easy to get caught up in the moment of writing and forget something that I said in a previous chapter. I know there was a lot of tension, so to speak, between the Gal Gadot supporters and the Alexandra Daddario supporters, I was honestly kind of neutral on the matter as they are both hot. (though honestly, I think I find Alexandra a little hotter because of the eyes (eyes are sort of my thing), but I do think Gal has the better body...) I am glad that your choice was the winner :) . 

To answer your question, no, my choices weren’t at all influenced by nude scenes. I had two major parameters for choosing the celebrities I did.  1st and I’d say foremost, is my personal attraction to them. Not one of the women selected or put up for vote was a celebrity that I don’t find incredibly attractive.  There is no way I could spend so much time working with them without having that attraction (although I will say occasionally on social media mostly when she’s not trying I’d say that Bella Thorne rides the line. Sometimes she’s a fucking smoke show and sometimes she looks like a greasy homeless beach goer...) But I digress…  My 2nd parameter has to do with popularity (mostly on social media). The popularity of a celebrity meets two needs. 1, Alex is a collector of rare things. He wants popular, he wants rare, he wants things that other people want and can’t get. Because of that, the popularity of a celebrity is a big draw. 2, The popularity of a celebrity means that I could find more and new readers as I add someone’s favorite celeb to the story.  I hope that helps lol…

Juan: Hello again, my friend! Thank you for the warm welcome back, I’m glad to be working on BDH again and I hope I don’t make you guys wait as long for the next chapter. Lets see, lots to unpack here. I think that it is frustrating to work so hard on something and feel as if people aren’t appreciative of that work. I think that is the hardest part. Made more so by the medium, the only way to show support for an author on this site is to force a reader into writing a comment or a post and I know how hard it can be to find the right words, trust me its not always so easy.

I never really did this to “crush” the other writers, and I know your comment was about illustrating how many views I have not about being better than anyone. But… if you look at BDH’s dragon print count. First and foremost a story gets 1 DP per chapter per device. So you could return a thousand times, if its from the same device, you’re counted once.  Assuming that most people visit from the same device each time, I think the count comes out to like 5100 per chapter (even less if people often visit from 2 or more devices), and there are plenty of celeb stories who hit those kinds of numbers. I guess what I’m saying that while true, I know BDH is big, its hardly the biggest in terms of views per chapter and that makes other forms of support even more important in my opinion. Although I am very glad to hear that people have read through the entire thing more than once! It does make me feel like people care about the story.  Thanks again for the comments and the compliment, it really does mean a lot.

In closing, thanks again you guys and I’ll continue to try and be around if you have other comments or questions. Though I might start checking in every week or so now that the comments seem to have slowed down. I hope to hear more from you guys and I’ll try to keep you all updated on my work on the next chapter and on my novel as they continue.

Till next time,

-Mal

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.