Click Here!

Looking for a long-term beta reader

archangelm127

Short version: I'm looking for a competent and reliable grammar/spelling editor willing to commit to proofing one (short) chapter per week. I'm quite willing to provide reciprocal editing services at whatever volume needed.

Long version: I've recently begun writing several stories based off the anime Code Geass, and I plan to branch out into other things in time. I focus on romance and interpersonal interactions in my stories rather than straight sex. When there is sex, I tend to gloss over the sticky details with poetic language and let the reader fill them in mentally.

I'm going to try to keep a fairly regular schedule of one new chapter in one or another of my stories per week. I don't know if I can sustain that long-term, but it's worth a shot. In any case, while I'm very confident in my writing skill and style, it's a great truth that one cannot proofread one's own work. I need someone else who's a grammar and spelling nazi like me to look over the manuscript each week. You will, of course, receive public credit for your help, and I'm more than willing to return the favor and edit as much of your work as you need.

My first post (chapter 1 of Hypothermia) I'm satisfied with structurally and stylistically, but it still needs someone to go over it with an editor's eye. Check it out if you want to get an idea of my writing style and general approach to a fanfic.

Okay, I'll stop talking now. If you're interested, please email me at archangelm127@hotmail.com or catch me on AIM, ArchangelM127. B)

Edited by archangelm127

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.