Click Here!

TsuHina Amazon Island AU

Snake_King

Warning:

• Alternate Universe
  • Kind-of mind control with supernatural elements

Premise: Hinata gets stranded on an unknown island after her family’s ship wrecks.  Not long after getting there, she finds that the island is inhabited by a tribe of immortal beautiful women dressed in golden chain mail bikinis, and the tribe is led by the powerful sorceress Tsunade, who invokes the goddess Kaguya.  Among their customs is open sexuality and a natural tendency towards exhibitionism.  Initially afraid, Hinata soon takes to the island and its lovely inhabitants, and Tsunade decides that she wants to integrate the young Hyuuga into the tribe.  Tsunade then has Hinata brought to her in her hut where she initiates the ritual, which happens in this order:

1. Get Hinata to breath in the incense of burning leaves from specific trees that grow on the island, making the girl more open to suggestion and hornier
  2. Make Hinata chant the phrase “I give my body to the goddess” over and over, enhancing the effect
  3. Tsunade frees Hinata from the confinement of her past life, which entails ripping and tearing off Hinata’s clothes, and the Hyuuga finds that she likes the sensation and is more comfortable with showing her naked form
  4. Hinata keeps chanting “I give my body to the goddess” while Tsunade paints a spiral pattern on Hinata’s belly
  5. Tsunade has Hinata drink her juices by licking her snatch
  6. The final part, where Tsunade takes a golden, double-ended dildo endowed with the goddess’ power, and uses it to have sex with Hinata and cum in her all holes.

When that is over, Hinata is fully accepted into the tribe, immortal and eternally young, having forgotten about her old life, and enjoying her new life with the tribe, where she spends days regularly having sex, offering her body to the tribe and the sorceress.

Requirements:

• No rape
  • Most of the islands inhabitants are female characters from the Naruto series
  • All females are buxom and curvaceous
  • No men are seen, but they are mentioned until Hinata forgets due to Tsunade’s work
  • After Hinata’s initiation into the tribe, she participates in a tribal gangbang where they all use holy-dildos to cream her.

If you have any thoughts or questions about this or would like to take this up, please reply and let me know.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.