Click Here!

Stories

Kurai

Well this is actually about several fairly old stories in the Harry Potter section. They had really good ideas but haven't been updated in ages. I was wondering if maybe the author just abandoned this site and is still posting somewhere that one of you might know or not.

The biggest one on this list is Seeking The Star it's in the Harry/Snape section. I beieve that was the tittle. The authors link no longer works so I was wondering since I would love to have seen the end of the story.

Actually, if the author link in the story no longer works, that's something I should look in to anyway, and see why that's happening. As to whether or not a fic is abandoned, couldn't really say without looking at it.

If what you're asking is what we plan on doing with the old unfinished stuff? We have no plans on removing it.

:D No no.. what I was asking over is.. well if anyone knew if that author posted elsewhere and finished the story.. There is a link within the authors panel that doesn't work.. She or he set it there. *Sighs* I was just wondering since there are many great ideas that seem to have been abandoned and haven't had anyone work on them in years... Guess I'm just not very good with explaining my thoughts. Sorry. :(