Click Here!

Pippychick's Review Responses for 'Ai o Juten'

pippychick

From ANON - fanfic3112 on April 15, 2018

Ahhhhh! Where is the rest of this fabulous amazing story!! Update or post the next chapter!!! 

Again, apologies for my recalcitrant muse – I guess it’s been teaming up with Riki ;) Rest assured, I haven’t forgotten about this story. I love these characters.

From ANON - Sabrian on July 07, 2018

Loving the story. I always wanted to know what happened in the first years that Riki was with Iason and that's why I was so eager to read the book, but sadly I didn't see the information( or I didn't understand it lol), so I am very into your take on it. I don't really understand the tittle, could you translate it for me? Google told me nothing lmao. Thank you for sharing it, and hope you update soon >=<

To be fair, this interlude isn’t absent from the book, but it’s so violent and perfunctory, that I decided to go on with it anyway, especially since this is mostly based on the ova. IIRC, and if got it right, the title should translate to ‘filling the space’ while the original title ‘Ai no Kusabi’ translates to ‘the space between’ so it was suppose to be a little bit of dirty joke, whilst also being a reference to what fanfiction really is at it’s heart. We don’t see this part in the animation, so the story is filling it in. Alternatively, I could just have inadvertently made a reference to dentists.

Thank you, Sabrian :) There will be more of this story to come. When, I have no idea. My muses are notoriously difficult buggers.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.