Click Here!

Oedipussy

Guest Zyx

Man, that thread title is probably smarter than anything fraud... *ahum* freud ever wrote. Enough puns.

I'm getting to this really intimate scene where a boy and the woman whose taken it upon herself to take care of him tell eachother goodnight. I just have the woman call the boy by his name (I dunno about anyone else but being called by my name, especially by women, always tickles me). I don't know what the boy should say back... "mom" is an option as this has been briefly discussed earlier on though I don't feel right about what it actually means, it doesn't REALLY fit. Her name is also an option but there's the chance it would kill her dominance in this scene... So I need help. I need something that says "I love you so much" AND is as personal as saying her name AND isn't too dominant.

Any and all suggestions welcome.

Auntie or Auntie Name would portray a fondness that is not parental but still dominant.

Nah, it doesn't really fit, for the same reasons as mom. Besides, auntie reminds me of old women with warts and shit... Not pleasant.

What about just Miss Name?

That's actually pretty good... But her name doesn't really work that way (Franny, yeah, the name sucks), I think I'll go see what her last name is... Though that might be the same as his. (time travel, it's complicated)

Nickname?

Dear, sweetheart, love, lover, Mighty Aphrodite, etc.

Or perhaps accidentally call her by some other name, one with deep connotations and Freudian slippage?