Click Here!

There's gotta be more Sailor Moon fans out there...

PorkChopExpress86

• 2 weeks later...
Talk! There hasn't been any activity for months and when there was it was mostly just me and Zimarah! What pairings do you like, what don't you like? What was your favorite arc, who was your favorite character? Discuss!!

Well i've just joined the forums here now so you can count me as another Sailor Moon fan.Favourite arc is proably the 1st season though i've unfortunatly only got up to the end of the Diamond/crystal tokyo set and never seen the season's with the outer scouts.

Favourite parings are Usagi/Darrian,Ami/Makoto and Haruka/Michiru.

Hope thats okay and feel free to give me a heads up.

And 1 :)

Well i've just joined the forums here now so you can count me as another Sailor Moon fan.Favourite arc is proably the 1st season though i've unfortunatly only got up to the end of the Diamond/crystal tokyo set and never seen the season's with the outer scouts.

Favourite parings are Usagi/Darrian,Ami/Makoto and Haruka/Michiru.

Hope thats okay and feel free to give me a heads up.

And 1 :balloon:

welcome aboard. its good to see new people on here. Do you write any fics?

Yes I do,have written 2 sailor moon ones for here so far to go with 1 Evangelion and 2 Naruto ones.Hoping to write soon just got a bit of writers block.

Yes I do,have written 2 sailor moon ones for here so far to go with 1 Evangelion and 2 Naruto ones.Hoping to write soon just got a bit of writers block.

Ah, I see. Your Sailor Moon stories were added before I started coming to this site, that's why I havn't seen them. I'll definatley check them out tho. I know how you feel, I've just gotten over like 3 months of writers block so my stories are wayyyyy backed up.

Thats okay no rush.Hopefully i'll get onto doing another sailor moon one soon perhaps even a co written one to.

Thats okay no rush.Hopefully i'll get onto doing another sailor moon one soon perhaps even a co written one to.

Well I read your Sailor Moon stories. I think they are a good start, but try to add more to the descriptions. Give a complete picture of what the characters are going through, not just a rundown of the actions. What are they experiencing with all of their senses, what are they thinking?

Guest Zanthious

Not exactly a "Fan" yet. My wife just started making me watch it. Maybe I'll have a better understanding of it after seeing a season or two, but it's good to srr it still has a fan base.

Well I read your Sailor Moon stories. I think they are a good start, but try to add more to the descriptions. Give a complete picture of what the characters are going through, not just a rundown of the actions. What are they experiencing with all of their senses, what are they thinking?

Thank you for reading them and yep i'll agree with what you said as they were both my 1st attempts at adult fan fics.I'll difinitly try to do what you've suggested in my next fics and would love any help with ideas for them if not co writing ones as i feel i've made improvements since i did those 2 stories. :)

Thank you for reading them and yep i'll agree with what you said as they were both my 1st attempts at adult fan fics.I'll difinitly try to do what you've suggested in my next fics and would love any help with ideas for them if not co writing ones as i feel i've made improvements since i did those 2 stories. :unsure:

Well my biggest suggestion would be to come up with an overarching story line. The two I read were pretty much PWP, which is fine but in my opinion having a context in which the characters have sex is pretty important. It doesn't have to be long, especially if you're new to writing, but find a place in the series where you would take it in a different direction. I like Sailor Moon because of the time between seasons gives you lots of room to work. You can use existing characters, like i have, or make up new villains for them to fight (and fuck). Or put the characters into a story before or after the established canon. Some people do alternate reality story lines, where they just take the characters and change everything else, but i feel like if you're going to do that you should just come up with a compleatly original story.

If you want to bounce ideas off me i'm up for that but I dont want to co-write. I have enough trouble keeping up with my own stories.

Well my biggest suggestion would be to come up with an overarching story line. The two I read were pretty much PWP, which is fine but in my opinion having a context in which the characters have sex is pretty important. It doesn't have to be long, especially if you're new to writing, but find a place in the series where you would take it in a different direction. I like Sailor Moon because of the time between seasons gives you lots of room to work. You can use existing characters, like i have, or make up new villains for them to fight (and fuck). Or put the characters into a story before or after the established canon. Some people do alternate reality story lines, where they just take the characters and change everything else, but i feel like if you're going to do that you should just come up with a compleatly original story.

If you want to bounce ideas off me i'm up for that but I dont want to co-write. I have enough trouble keeping up with my own stories.

Nods you have some really good points there and mostly I try to go after the established canon or if I do set it an an Alternate reality I try to make it as orginal as I can.

As for bouncing idea's off you sure I'd really appricate that.I prefer if I can write my own stuff and just put thr co writer option out there in case anyone wanted to write one with me.

• 3 years later...
Guest lilangelofheaven

Hey guys.. My fav Anime just happens to be Sailor Moon.. I've watched every season, and every episode :)

Though I can honestly say I'm not that fond of the pairing of Seiya and Usagi. My favorite pairing would definately have to be Prince Endymion and Princess Serenity.. Followed by Mamoru and Usagi.. I choose the Prince and Princess because they protray the image I have as Usagi being not so much as a crybaby.. But without her personality we wouldn't have Sailor Moon.

My favorite scout is Chibi Chibi, and Chibi-Usa, because their so cute. Next to them it's definately Sailor Moon.

I've been watching the Sailor Moon Anime since I was a little girl and have stayed in love with them for years. I currently have 3 or 4 stories out about the sailor scouts, but you'd have to head over to the Male/Female section to check them out.. One of my favorites I've written is "Good Student". I picture Mamoru more as a teacher than a doctor with how hard he focus's in the Anime.

I'm currently over at FanFiction, catching up on stories I haven't read over the years. If you have one your interested in me reading, just give me a shout and i'll take a look at it :)

LilAngelOfHeaven

• 4 months later...

I'm late on this topic, but I recently joined AFF with the intentions of broadening my writing spectrum due to the current place my fics reside (aka, not allowed to have adult content or be sexually explicit). I have at least a handful I can slowly begin to edit and move over to this website for Sailor Moon fans ^^ Hopefully I can get some more authors on board to come on over!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.