Click Here!

Pulls out hair... Need Beta. pretty please?

eroburn

Hi,

My name is eroburn.

I need a beta that is willing to help me work on a 125k story that is already completed.

I started this story about 2 years ago, posted about 15 chapters and then my computer got hit

by lightning. It was another six months before I got another computer and another year before I got

internet back. My story is finally complete although I haven't updated it.. in only god knows when.

It is still at the original 15 chapters on aff. which is sad but it had over 300 reviews.

so for those.. very few people that are still waiting for me to update i would like to post my story.

For this I need a beta, a good beta... because it is a long story.

Oh ya: All I write is slash, so if you have a problem with that...sorry:P Most of what I write is original but if you have a bit of familiarity with Harry potter it would be a plus.

I require a beta to tell me when to edit something, when to rewrite something. to be on.. a bit more than a few minutes a day, to deal with lots of emails... but u must also have either msn, aim or yahoo. i am on those a lot. Good grammar is a must.

If this sounds like you, please do me a favor and answer this post :P

I also am working on a series of oneshots, if you could also beta those. it would be wonderful

if you can notice? this post is unbeta'd.... <_<

lol

- as always eroburn

as a show of good faith i have posted my first oneshot called The Monster Under My Bed under original slash check it out.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.