Click Here!

Harry DxD

Guest Draynuy

The fateful halloween day an union between the marauders manages to kill Voldemort at the price of their lives; Lily has survived, but with her husband, the marauders and most of her friends dead, she decides to flee the country with her son and her unborn daughter.

Taking possession of all the Potter and Black accounts (Harry was designated Sirius’s heir), she quits Britain and after some time travelling, fall in love with a mansion in the city of Kuoh, Japan.

There she decides to raise her children like mundane people and to teach them magic herself.

For nearly 15 years the familly has lived nearly normaly, until Harry was reincarnated into a Devil by Rias Gremory; at this moment, the Potters were reintroduced to a supernatural world even bigger than they thought.

Other details:

- The plot must follow the Highdchool dxd storyline but with obvious changes since Harry has already some skills and thus, he is not as useless than Issei. Also, you can add some arcs of your own, like some arcs with Dumbledore and or Voldemort.

- Harry must be in contact with Ddraig since his fifteenth birthday, since this birthday he must be also a grifin animagus.

- Harry must have a solid relationship with Koneko before being a devil.

- Harry is not a pervert, but when someone flirts with him he easily flirts back and after the Riser act he must act onto the advances of the girls; there must be regular sex scenes, but the story should not be only composed of that, they must enliven the story.

- Kiba and Gasper must be girls.

- The harem of Harry must be composed of : Koneko, Rias, Ravel, Akeno, Asia, Xenovia, Rossweisse, Fem Kiba, Fem Gasper, Irina, Le Fay Pendragon, Lily, Rose and his own eventual Peerage.

- If you gave him a peerage eventually, this one must include Lily, Rose, Ravel, Le Fay and Irina, the peerage cannot expand past 10 members.

It is possible, but I have never read it, so I can’t say, furthermore, it is nearly impossible to do a fic or a challenge that is truly and totaly original.

The focus of this challenge is truly a Harry replaces Issei, for this challenge, Issei does not exist or just as a truly minor character.

Also I have forgotten one or two detail:

Harry finds and binds himself with Hedwig into the Familiars' forest, Hedwig must have some interresting capacities of whom the capacity to take a human form. Hedwig must be part of the Harem.

Koneko is the only one that can be intimate with Harry before the Riser's Arc, maybe, also, Lily, Rose and Hedwig if you find a truly good reason.

Guest Nocturnal_Leviathan

would you perhaps consider having a Female Issei instead of erasing the Character altogether? 

Given you have Harry wielding Ddraig then you could simply have her wielding a Twice Critical like it was believed she did in the first few episodes before it fully awakened into the Red Dragon Emperor which while not much would still grant the ability to boost the remaining Power of Herself or an Ally.

Due to limited numbers on the Evil piece System though, she couldn't be a part of The Gremory Peerage, so how about The Sitri one instead if you want her involved right off the bat or even eventually The Potter Peerage if you play her as a minor side character?

However if you do, still keep her as a massive pervert as i can see that providing a lot of comic relief down the line as she & Harry have a flirtation/innuendo competition in the middle of Class to see who can outdo the other or make the most people blush etc

It could be a possibility, but, since I don’t think than Sona could support Issei (male or female) in her peerage, it would have to wait until Harry can have his own peerage. (Unless someone find the logical way to include her in Sona’s Peerage.)

If someone make her I would prefer that her perversity is more controlled, always apparent but with more class than in the anime/manga

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.