Click Here!

Harry/Oc in the United States

Guest anonymous

Guest anonymous

Looking for a fic where Harry is living in the US (I think post release from Azkaban) and is the submissive in a relationship and not allowed to fight. He and his family hide from the order with vampires. 

• 4 weeks later...

Snape ends up getting turned into a Vampire in retaliation for Vampires who are killed by the order trying to capture Harry. Also one of Harry’s children is kidnapped

well since I have reread the Miscarriage of Justice by Dpiloff that I have ( and no I can’t give it out to anyone), all those points are in the story you are looking for. 

Harry is in Azkaban for killing cedric and then peter is found and give veritaserum and said that he did it and not Harry.  Harry is released and goes to California.  Where after 5 years is married with two kids and his hubby name is Andrew Trenlaw.  Near the end of the story Snape gets turned into a Vampire with Luna and Percy for retaliation for the Vampire who are killed by the order.  Also Draco get turned as well since he is a mate to a Vampire.  Both Harry and Draco are Subs in the fiction. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.