Click Here!

Help! I'm stuck!

Solaris

For my book - The Vampire Hunter, that I am redoing. I really do not know what her reaction should really be.

Aries nodded as he looked at her. "He will probably want you totally out of the way before he makes any move on the Castle and on Kelsa. So be ware of him, Lady Kora."

"Please drop the Lady Kora, Aries. I hate that name." Koranad moaned.

"But isn’t that your title, my lady?" He asked, curiously.

What should her reaction be? Angry or a sigh of disgust or something else at Aries? Or maybe she could play it back on him by saying something like this: "Curiosity kills the cat, you know." Koranad replied, with a sly smile on her lips.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Beth

Well, honestly, I haven't read your fics, or any of your writings, for that matter, but if I were writing something of that sort, I'd have... Koranad say something along the lines of: "Come now, Aries. We've known each other long enough to drop the formalities" in a tone that's between annoyance and affection. Though... I don't have a clue of the relationship between the characters, if they are affectionate between them or if they have indeed known each other for long. So I might be wrong, but I hope it helps <_<

Thanks it helped a bit but I made her reply a bit cold towards him since they didn't like each other very much.

Beth