Click Here!

Primal Unison: Donkey Kong and Peach

JustS

Since the videogame board is never touched by anyone, I thought I better post my shameless plugging of my latest fic here.

The fic is a Super Mario Bros one, a serious take on the story of the original Donkey Kong game. Given the distinct lack of any DK/Peach fics I went ahead and wrote one... again spending far too much thought and time on a debatably wrong (but sexy!) pairing.

Title: Donkey & Peach: Primal Unison

Author: JustS (me)

Summary: An interpretation of the original Donkey Kong. An unusual new addition to a Mushroom Kingdom Zoo develops a special interest in Princess Peach.

Rating: Adult+

Pairings: DK & Peach duh.

Spoilers: None.

URL: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600082519

As always, I would love any review you wish to give. Hope you enjoy!

- JustS

We have some rules up for how to promote your stories and they are listed in the pinned section of the forum which is at the top of the page right below the post topic post.

Please edit your post asap (within three days perferred) of this post or it will be hidden until you do, after 2 weeks it will be removed.

The main error in this case is a lack of everything in the story that you are promoting.

Title:

Author:

Rating: (Optional, but useful)

Summary:

Fandom:

URL: (most important)

Thank you,

Beth, the moderator of Promote A Story forum

• 5 weeks later...