Click Here!

FemHarri & her Yandere Daddy Voldemort

Guest Nocturnal_Leviathan

Guest Nocturnal_Leviathan

his is originally intended as a Comedy/Adventure/Family fic with a bit of a dark twist that came to me one day,

Ravenclaw FemHarri accepts Voldemorts offer to join him during ending of the first book causing him to attempt to possess her only to be rejected by her mothers protection, however Voldemort recognizes his Horcrux within her during the process.

Realising his ultimate weakness is literally sitting right in front of him he becomes increasingly protective & possessive of FemHarri (though not romantically) throughout the years taking on the role of an incredibly overprotective/Yandere style Father to her.

after discovering what her home life is like (abusive Dursleys, hints at possible future sexual abuse but not yet realized due to her young age) he convinces her to come with him where together under his guidance they perform a ritual similar to the one from the GoF giving him back both his body & most of his sanity along with binding the two of them together through the Blood Protection left behind by Lily Potter

FemHarri mentally scarred from being surrounded by abusive males as she grew up is at first very leery of going against anything Voldemort says, but eventually realises that for some as yet unknown reason he is wrapped around her finger & treats her like a little princess.

the true fun starts when FemHarri enters puberty & begins noticing boys, writing letters to Voldemort asking for advice as he is the only Adult she trusts not to screw her over, unfortunately for an oblivious FemHarri, almost every boy she mentions in her letters to be found "cute" soon encounters a slightly fatal accident or simply disappears for no apparent reason....

eventually i would like if FemHarri simply gives up on men believing that them disappearing is due to being unreliable & not anything to do with her Yandere style Pseudo Father being a Dark lord out to protect her innocence & purity

during either her 3rd or 4th year she encounters a naked Luna Lovegood wandering the halls at night who has been bullied & abused by several members of House Ravenclaw causing FemHarri to realize that she maybe her interests arent exclusive to males after all

from there i leave it up to the writer who takes this up, whilst i would personally prefer FemHarri/Luna pairing, it isnt mandatory to the plot, though Luna & Femharri becoming close friends is, as Luna is simply an amazingly fun character

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Forgotten_Prophecy

has anyone picked this up?

would definitely like to read it if they have,

would pick it up myself but am currently too busy in my personal life to give it the proper attention

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.