Click Here!

Which (M/M) story should I write next?

Batzy

I'm working on finishing two other stories, and in the process numerous other ideas popped up. I don't want to overload myself or have it to where I end up ignoring a story, so I'm holding off on it until at least one of the two is finished (just writing one makes me bored, just working on it and nothing to 'distract' myself, so to speak.) So let me know if you think any of these stories are interesting (I'm too biased), or if it'll be too boring.

1. A spin on Sleeping Beauty, wherein the princess is a prince, and goes 'sort of' along the lines of the fairy tale, with a twist. And werewolves (I like werewolves).

2. A man finds himself no longer human, and with the help of another (who he's suspicious of doing the deed), has to track down whoever turned him and hopes to turn himself back again.

3. There's a group that hunts down supernatural beings that do harm to others. The MC is a werewolf who gets in a spot of trouble hunting some of these creatures, and is forced to partner with someone who's a little different too.

4. Lastly, a werewolf that gets caught attempting to steal from a powerful mage who makes him stay there to experiment on, and finds himself pining after the apprentice.

(I really like werewolves)