Click Here!

From the Dumb Lawsuit Files

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/man_sue...omo_code=65BF-1

A gay man is suing two Christian publishers, on the grounds that their use of the term homosexual when describing sins and lists of sins, has caused him undue emotional distress, distancing from his family, and a wealth of other emotional problems.

Now, I'm not going to stand up and defend the Catholic church, which I admit has a fairly crappy track record when it comes to tolerance and adjusting its values. I would think, however, that if reading something causes you emotional distress that maybe you should stop reading it?

• 1 month later...

*SIGH*

If this guy wins this case, which he won't, this will open up a giant can of worms. Some particular batshit crazy church goers will use this case as a reason to sue people who they claim has caused them emotional distress. I do believe, honestly, that JK Rowling has been sued before on similiar grounds...

This guy isn't helping his cause any by playing the stereotypical can't take a hit flamer. Was he raised in a cage most of his life where he didn't see this racist bullshit? It's time to toughen up and build character and fight against this sort of shit instead of whining about it and taking it to court.