Click Here!

Trying to find a story that I read a few years ago.

Guest Leo_Oculus

Guest Leo_Oculus

I've been reading fanfiction for almost six years at this point and with my relatively poor memory it gets very difficult to remember even the broad descriptions of stories. The story that I am looking for is (I believe) a Harry/Hermione story. This is what sticks out most to me in the story even thought it might be the second part of an even longer fic. After the Department of Mysteries, Harry decides to leave the magical world and sets off into London. He realizes at some point that he doesn't have much muggle money so he decides to conjure some or duplicate what he has. He takes that money and rents a seedy room with paint peeling off the walls. He ends up spending a lot of time in bars where he eventually meets a muggle bartender who takes him to her place and sleeps with him. He stays there for a little while until she finds a bottomless pouch that belongs to Harry and kicks him out after learning he is just 15/16. He makes it back to Hogwarts for his next year and meets a new student who eventually turns out to be the son of the bartender from the future. There's some more but I don't remember most of the relevant details. This has been bugging me for months at this point and it sometimes keeps me awake. Can someone please help me?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.