Click Here!

Looking for Harry/charlie

Guest Sarah

Guest Sarah

Ok I've been looking for this story for awhile and if i am remembering right the author may have put this story with some other oneshots as part of a collection of sorts. And I believe its a harry/bill story first. not a hundred percent sure. So here's what i remember. Harry and Charlie we're together but they are broken up at the beginning and Harry is with Ginny. Ginny is busy going shopping and spending harry's money. Harry gets the the flu and Ron and Hermione come to check on him right as Ginny is getting ready to leave. They confront her and she leaves. I think Harry has Dragon pox. it ends up endangering his life and for some reason charlie has to watch him while the others look for a potion or something. Hermione goes into harry's study at some point and finds the engagement ring he bought and they discover it was for charlie. Harry gets better and kicks ginny out at the end. I hope this rings a bell for somebody because I can't find it. I know it was on fan fiction.net

Thanks

Sarah

• 1 month later...

Ok I've been looking for this story for awhile and if i am remembering right the author may have put this story with some other oneshots as part of a collection of sorts. And I believe its a harry/bill story first. not a hundred percent sure. So here's what i remember. Harry and Charlie we're together but they are broken up at the beginning and Harry is with Ginny. Ginny is busy going shopping and spending harry's money. Harry gets the the flu and Ron and Hermione come to check on him right as Ginny is getting ready to leave. They confront her and she leaves. I think Harry has Dragon pox. it ends up endangering his life and for some reason charlie has to watch him while the others look for a potion or something. Hermione goes into harry's study at some point and finds the engagement ring he bought and they discover it was for charlie. Harry gets better and kicks ginny out at the end. I hope this rings a bell for somebody because I can't find it. I know it was on fan fiction.net

Thanks

Sarah

This is familiar to me. However I cannot find it either. It should be on my favorites list too. It must have gotten deleted :(

• 1 month later...

Pretty sure it's a Harry/Bill fic, written by Branwen777 who has deleted their account long ago

Oh wait no, I remember the ring is made of rare Dragon's gold or something so it should be a Harry/Charlie, sorry for the wrong info

Oh wait no, I remember the ring is made of rare Dragon's gold or something so it should be a Harry/Charlie, sorry for the wrong info

Pretty sure it's a Harry/Bill fic, written by Branwen777 who has deleted their account long ago

Yep, sorry for the spam, It's Misguided Roses by Branwen777, who has deleted her fanfiction account but left some (all?) of her stories on 4shared

http://www.4shared.com/folder/yPB7xj-u/_online.html

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.