Click Here!

Uchiha & Uzumaki

Guest Midnightson

Guest Midnightson
Three stories about the famed Uchiha clan and their obsession with the red haired women of the Uzumaki Clan

Chapter 1 Shameful Secrets (Madara X Mito)

On the night before her marriage Mito runs into a Drunk and Depressed Madara who is thinking about suicide after taking him to his home Mito attempts to leave to get her fiancee to talk to him but is stopped by Madara who says that he is the problem explaining all of his sacrifices to make Konoha as well as his desire to have what Hashirama has and how it's driving him mad Mito unsure of what to do decides to protect her beloved's friendship be offering herself to Madara. Fetishes: Missionary and Male Dom.

Chapter 2 Lustful Longing (Fugaku X Kushina)

Fugaku is home alone and is surprised by a visit from Kushina looking for Mikoto who left on a mission a few minutes ago Fugaku who always had an attraction for Kushina decides to have Kushina visit more in order to seduce her but can't come up with an idea to keep her coming over and as if some outside force heard him Kushina accidentally breaks something and a plan is formed the item that Kushina broke is an expensive artifact from the Uchiha clan and is Mikoto's prized possession since Kushina can't pay for a replacement she must become his servant until Mikoto returns. Fetishes: Blowjob, Doggie Style, and Creampie.

Chapter 3 Treacherous Trail (Sasuke X Natsumi(Red hair Naruko)

Natsumi is very happy with her life she has a loving family, great friends, and a devoted boyfriend how ever all that changed after she ran into her former teammate and best friend Sasuke Uchiha and after another failed attempt to convince him to come home Sasuke offers her a deal he'll return to Konoha if she bares his children since in his eyes no one else can give him strong heirs Natsumi refuses and tries to fight him only to be overpower and defeated realizing that their's no other way a defeated Natsumi stops Sasuke from leaving by agreeing to become his mistress until she gives birth to his child but Sasuke corrects her by saying she will give birth to only his children. Fetishes: Paizuri, 69, Cowgirl, and Submissive.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

What a wonderful challenge Midnightson I look forward to seeing someone take it up. There is a story kind of like the second one on your list on fanfiction.net called Icha Icha Dattebane by Etsukazu in French (however that is French and Google translate doesn't translate it very well though I got the gist of it). That story gave me the idea of my Lucky Fugaku challenge since it had Fugaku being the father of Menma.

I would add more fetishes to the last two as well if they are supposed to be in separate universes then Fugaku could impregnate Kushina and father Menma however if they are to be the same universe then Fugaku could be Natsumi's dad. I also believe that both Fugaku and Sasuke should take advantage of their situations and make the girls wear collars and leashes for slave and pet play.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos
Guest Midnightson

WarlockofChaos originally chapter 2 was going to was going to have the same ending as Icha Icha Dattebane where Kushina would give birth to both Natsumi and Menma making them both half Uchiha so i could have a bonus chapter but i changed my mind for 3 reasons 1 aside from Tayuya and Karin i couldn't find an Uzumaki for Menma, 2 i couldn't come up with any ideas for Menma as to how he gets them to has sex him, and lastly i wanted to give the writer more freedom to make it their own story oh and about the slave and pet thing yeah i may have miss word it Kushina is not Fugaku's slave it's more like he's blackmailing her and just to say this now for who ever writes this Kushina will not give in easily it won't be like just one kiss and she's putty in his hands no it takes Fugaku a week in order to have sex with her and even then its more like he forces himself on her after she takes it to far and one last thing they are in their late teens so Kushina will probably look like this.uzumaki_kushina__naruto_shippuden_by_meg

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

You misunderstood what I mean Midnightson (Not that I blame you for doing so), the slave and pet thing would be a roleplay thing for them later on (at least in this circumstance since in my own challenge it is an actual willing thing). Also some missions can last for months so Mikoto might be gone for a good long while plenty of time for the possibility that Kushina might enjoy what is going on and for Fugaku to try some roleplaying.

Now for the scenario with Sasuke and Natsumi on the other hand the pet and slave play seems like it would be much more real

Guest Midnightson

Oh well that will be up for the author to decide and as for the Mission length originally it was going to be a month long thing but i didn't know if anyone want to write the sexual tension between Fugaku and Kushina in the following days like Fugaku using his position to get peeks at Kushina's breasts and underwear or Kushina purposely teasing Fugaku knowing that he wants her but the point is Fugaku rapes Kushina and blackmails her she eventually begins enjoy it to the point of becoming addicted to him but in the end Mikoto returns not knowing anything that happened between them and Kushina begins an affair with Fugaku it's all there in a nut shell and as for Sasuke and Natsumi again that would be up to the writer but i don't really see anything like master and slave it's more like cheating with NTR and i would know since i based this idea off a story where Sasuke rapes Naruko while she has a boyfriend (don't ask i don't remember the name of the story) i just changed the setting and ending.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Huh, that is nice I guess, I always did enjoy stories where the girls ended up liking whatever situation they are in. I quite enjoy the idea of Kushina being a teasing type of girl and then becoming addicted to Fugaku.

• 1 month later...
Guest Midnightson

Oh well that will be up for the author to decide and as for the Mission length originally it was going to be a month long thing but i didn't know if anyone want to write the sexual tension between Fugaku and Kushina in the following days like Fugaku using his position to get peeks at Kushina's breasts and underwear or Kushina purposely teasing Fugaku knowing that he wants her but the point is Fugaku rapes Kushina and blackmails her she eventually begins enjoy it to the point of becoming addicted to him but in the end Mikoto returns not knowing anything that happened between them and Kushina begins an affair with Fugaku it's all there in a nut shell and as for Sasuke and Natsumi again that would be up to the writer but i don't really see anything like master and slave it's more like cheating with NTR and i would know since i based this idea off a story where Sasuke rapes Naruko while she has a boyfriend (don't ask i don't remember the name of the story) i just changed the setting and ending.

I finally found the story here https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9549385/1/Naruto-The-Dark-Side-of-Love and man was i way off about this my idea is completely different than

that story in so many ways it's not even funny i mean wow what was i thinking this is like comparing Coke to Pepsi seriously i feel so embarrassed right now.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.