Click Here!

Blackbird (Original, M/M)

CloverReef

Summary:

Blackbird is out for blood. Seven notorious criminals baited and raped his little brother, and he will do everything in his power to snuff them out. Enter Malti Arvika, one of the most infamous men of the city's underworld, and an irresistible opportunity to get the vengeance Blackbird craves. If only he could figure out whose side Malti was really on.

Fandom: Original

Warnings: M/M, M/M/M/+, Anal, Oral, Bondage, S&M, Rape, Violence, Minor character death

Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered

I hope you like Blackbird. I like it, but it's possible I'm biased. Remote possibility, of course. Well, I had written this long, pandering thing here all about kissing the feet of readers and throwing engagement rings at reviewers, but I deleted it. After all the work I put into perfecting it too. Decided to go the dignity route, but this got real boring real quick... So...

Um...

Screw it. Where'd those friggin' rings go?

Happy reading!

Edited by CloverReef

• 5 months later...

Blackbird is back now after a few months hiatus. A brother with a spiraling meth addiction has made the real life situation a little unpredictable, so updates might come slow, but they’ll come! Chapter 9 is up, and have a few additional chapters written and ready to go up.

• 1 month later...

Chapter 11 has gone up!
http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107958&chapter=11 
Please pay attention to the warnings.  (Though if you’ve made it this far in the story, a little violence and sex… and violent sex shouldn’t scare you off.)

Edited by CloverReef

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...