Click Here!

Searching for HG/SS

Guest snapefan

Guest snapefan

Hi!

I'm looking for a particular Hermione/Severus story but I really can't remember too much. It was NC-17 rated and I wold say over 40,000 words (they tend to be the only stories I read).

All I can really remember is that Hermione is somehow mentally/emotionally damaged or fragile. I think it's mostly (if not all) set post final battle.

I know that is so little.

If anyone knows any story like this please post it here.

Also I read loads of Hermione/Severus stuff. If you're looking for one too feel free to ask as I've read many time and again and am usually quite good at working out the names of stories for people (I hope this bit is allowed!)

We do prefer people create a search thread of their own, instead of posting unrelated search requests in other people's search threads. But, I won't object if people are looking for recommendations from you, since you claim to have read so many stories.

My suggestion is, it would be easier on you if you were to keep an eye on the Harry Potter Search forum, and answer other people's search questions.

Just remember we do not allow links to Wayback machine type sites, or sharing of copies of stories that have been taken down for any reason.

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator.

Guest snapefan

Thanks for the info. I don't mind if someone is helping out and happens to be looking is more what I meant.

The story I read could be gone, but I can't say for sure as I don't remember the title.

For anyone looking to help please note I would not like a copy of anything that has been taken down :)

• 1 month later...
Guest sidehillgouger

I don't know right off if it's on this site but....There is one posted elsewhere called "The Dementor's Bite" where Hermione is cursed during the last battle. The evidence of the curse she now has a curse mark of a Dementor on her chest. Part of the curse makes her terrified to the point of catatonia of everyone and everything if she is not either in the line of sight or in actual physical contact with Snape. Everyone except Ron and Molly understand what has happened. Last time I checked this was a 27 chapter long story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.