Click Here!

Looking for fic

Slytherinheadgirl

Been looking for this fic for some time.

Harry/ Draco fic in which Draco has an accident with an experimental potion and is mentally regressed to that of a child. Harry takes care of him with their children. He is waiting for Draco to regain his proper mental age. When he does their entire relationship is thrown into turmoil and Harry moves into Pansy's guest room, while Draco thinks and comes to terms with memories of Harry the lover and Harry the parental figure. Harry eventually files for divorce when he overhears a comment by Draco, he thinks a divorce will make Draco happy. Draco decides in the end that Harry makes him happy and they stay together.

Please help.

If it helps any, the Harry and Draco own and run a potions business and the potion Draco was working on was to heal mental damage from cruciatus curse. The accident happens and Harry has to now run the business alone but take care of Draco or dray as Harry and draco's children call him.

Please, if anyone knows where I can find this, let me know. Been looking for it for quite some time and can't remember where in the last year or so I read it. It is driving me nuts.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.