Click Here!

Essay on Trolling

troll is an individual who enters an internet space where people are communicating and disrupts the proceedings there

Just a small tweak,

troll is an individual who enters an internet space where people are communicating and intentionally? disrupts the proceedings there

Seen a few people disrupt the proceedings even when they are sincerely trying to help.

Just a small tweak,

troll is an individual who enters an internet space where people are communicating and intentionally? disrupts the proceedings there

Seen a few people disrupt the proceedings even when they are sincerely trying to help.

This is certainly true, but I mention further on in the essay that some people troll even when they don't realise they're doing it. I take your point, but I have in mind Chicka, if you care to look again.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback!

Lots of good examples there. What a great endeavor too!

I think too often we assume things are common sense, but I think some people, especially people who grew up immersed in certain aspects of culture, don't have the distance to see why some things should and shouldn't be done.

• 4 weeks later...
Lots of good examples there. What a great endeavor too!

I think too often we assume things are common sense, but I think some people, especially people who grew up immersed in certain aspects of culture, don't have the distance to see why some things should and shouldn't be done.

Thank you, Scottishfae!

Guest Zanthious

Nicely done Enlightening for me too. Kinda makes me realize that in the past, I may have guilty of trolling without meaning to. Put's a new perspective on how you should do things sometimes. Good job.