Click Here!

Lilo and stitch story request

Guest Lunarsilver

Guest Lunarsilver

Lilo wants stitch to dominant her in bdsm because she always wanted to know what's it like to be used by and humiliated her partner in anyway he sees fit like while facing a big standing mirror, stitch is holding lilo in a "reverse stand and carry" position so lilo can see not only herself but also where stitches two d***s is going in and out of her one in her butt and one in her p***y this drives lilo over the wall because she's feeling good from not just seeing herself in a humiliating position but also fantasizing that what if stitch/master held me in this position while wearing shibari (bondage rope) like it was what I casually wear and blindfolded in front of someone or better an audience then when stitch takes off the blindfold they see my eyes rolled up, my mouth open with my tongue sticking out (define ahegao) while I say how I've always fantasize this happening to me, how good master is making me feel and watch me c**, after she climaxed she is laid down on her back in a spread eagle position still with that ahegao face while stitches seed overflowing out of lilo (lilo is the same age as she was in the cartoon) could someone make this story possible

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.