Click Here!

The Sensual Serpent

Sultry_Soiree

This is my first fan fiction story and I would like for you all to let me know what you think of it. Several people have viewed my story, but I would love to know if there are any areas that I need to work on.

Author: SultrySoiree

Title: The Sensual Serpent

Summary: The story is about the present day young sorceress named Vashite. She decides to time travel to an ancient world. Shortly after she arrives, she falls under the dark spell of the evil Snake King/demigod/sorcerer Thulsa Doom.

Feedback: It would be greatly appreciated! I would be even better if had more ideas for the next chapter or how the ending should be.

Fandom: Conan the Barbarian

Pairing: Vashite/Javier, Vashite/Thulsa Doom, Princess Yasimina/Thulsa Doom

Warnings: Abuse, Ageplay, Bond, CR, D/s, Exhib, Fingering, H/C, HJ, MC, M/s, Oral, Rim, Slave, Spank, WD, WIP

Solo or chaptered story: Chaptered

URL: http://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095093

I wrote this story because I absolutely LOVE the movie Conan the Barbarian! I personally think that it is the greatest of all time. It's shame the sequels didn't live up to the standard. However, Conan isn't in this story at the time. I may add a few chapters about him sometime in the future. I chose to write about the villains is because there are no fan fiction stories out there about them at all. Most are about Conan himself. Thulsa Doom was an awesome villain and pretty much the most interesting thing about the movie! He is very underrated and should be recognized in the same way Darth Vader is. I attempted to capture the true personalities of the characters and I think I did a pretty damned good job! Hopefully someone will write another Conan fan fiction with all or most of the characters in it. Enjoy!

Edited by Sultry_Soiree

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have completed chapter 26. Thulsa and Vashite have decided to take their relationship to the next level in this chapter. Lately, I have been going in and adding on to the story to make it more interesting and making some corrections. More than likely, most of the chapters will have new material in them. Let me know what you all think. Any suggestions offered will be appreciated.