Click Here!

Tara centered sex or BDSM story with Tara as the submissive.

KJakkano82

Something I think the Buffy section is in need of is more Tara centered stories. I would like to see some stories which are centered upon Tara Maclay and have her, depending upon the story type, as ether the submissive or the victim of the story. Both F/F and M/F interaction are fine but please limit any M/M slash. Also the story can be Con, Reluctant, or NonCon.

Some things I would be interested in seeing in such a story.

1. Anal sex. I rarely read about Tara taking a strap-on dildo up the butt or wearing a butt-plug.

2. Metal bondage devices such as chastity belts, scolds bridles, spreader bars, inhibitor bars, collars, cuffs, chains etc.

3. Magic sex toys. Think of all the stuff that you could do with magic to make sex toys and bondage gear more interesting.

4. Public sex, remote controlled stimulation, forced orgasm, orgasm denial, etc. Given Tara's shy nature I think such things would be interesting to see.

5. Fetishes. Costumes, uniforms, slutty clothing, diapers, latex/rubber, leather, satin, etc... use your imagination.

No need to use all of these suggestions in one story, also feel free to go beyond these items, be creative.

If you are interested in writing something like this PM me and start a thread in one of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Fan Fiction forums so we can discuss it.

• 1 year later...
Guest Red Jacobson

Hello:

Sorry for the Guest Reply, but I’m waiting to get my account approved.    I have several stories where Tara is a submissive to Xander, and in all of them she experiences the joys of Xander taking her up the ass.  The two stories that have her specifically submissive are “The New Pack; Playing for their Lives” and Xander Harris: – Awakening of the Incubus.   She’s also submissive to him in my follow-up to Darla’s Childe, called Darla’s Childe – Gathering Witches.    They are all posted on FanFiction.Net as well as Archive of our Own under the Red Jacobson username. 

I’m too busy writing the next chapter of the Darla’s Childe story to post the stories here, but I hope you enjoy them.

Red

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.