Click Here!

empty page

Guest ilikeki

Guest ilikeki

Hi, I have a problem. When I open a story link, I can't see the story, the page is empty. Before I got an age verification screen, but now I didn't. Can you help what can I do?

thanks.

Hey I had this issue, but now it has been seemingly resolved. Although I uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome and Firefox 3 times, and restarted my computer 4 times, and played with the cookies before realising it was a site issue.

But not when I view a story, the layout is completely different and quite inconvenient. It doesn't say how many hits the story has, and it has a chapter list on the left side of the page, but no 'next chapter' or any indication of what chapter you are currently on. Very annoying.

Hey, yeah I understand that but it doesn't even tell you what chapter you're on, and you have to scroll back to the top of the page to change chapters. Really inconvenient. Also where have the hits gone? As a ff author, I'd like to be able to see how many people are reading my stories.

Given that between manta and I, we spent over 30 hours COMBINED working on getting the chapter data to display, you also have to understand that the finetuning will come probably later tonight or tomorrow. The priority yesterday was to get the chapter data to display.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.