Click Here!

In desperate need of a BETA!

Luminita

I need a beta fore my stories in general, I work in Harry Potter and original mainly. My beta needs to be able to look and identify and fix any cliches that pop up with out interfereing with the plot line of the story. They also have to be really good with grammer and spelling, i tend to have troube with little words like there and their. I work mainly in slash fiction, but do occationally get into het and femslash. You can sudjest different things to add or take away from the story as long as i get good examples, and it would fit in to the story in the long run. Constructive critacism(sp?) is really welcome as long as its well thought out.

Deadly nightshade is an original slash story , and the first story in my poisonous matter series. It chronicals the last year of high school for my main characters, Archibald and Aodfionn.

Changes in life is a Harry/Draco male pregnancy. Basicly a cousin comes to visit harry and changes his life for the better.

Hybrid love is another Harry/Draco story, that takes place mainly at hogwarts. It follows how the boy relationship develops after the arival of my original character. At times it gets into the relationship of my OC and hermione. The story is also a male pregnancy type thing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.