Click Here!

To all I have offended

greenwizard

It has come to my attention that it looks as though I have been flaimbating recently due to one recent incident, and other behavior elsewhere. That statement right there just completely blew me away. There are only four people on this forum that I haven't really gotten along with. And I thought I was getting along with everyone else just fine. Two of those people I did my best to avoid and tried to be as civil as possible with. The other two, well, there really isn't a word to describe them. Though I will give one of them credit that they have been leaving me alone. That I appreciate.

But something has been said to me for 'biting peoples' heads off'. I just wanted to take a moment to say that if you're one of those people I'm sorry.

I think a lot of it has to do with misunderstandings. Sometimes I have trouble wording things and some might take what I say wrong. That's what seems to happen more often than not. I'm an emotional and passionate person, but I don't usually mean to offend.

Then there are those moments where I've had a bad day and might have taken it out on someone without realizing it. I am only human after all. And again, I'm sorry.

I really did come here in an effort to connect with other people. I'm going to consider this yet another failure. I'm just not good with other people. So you probably won't be hearing from me again.

I know I've said that before... Well, it seemed like at least a few people didn't want me to leave. They said not to let one jackass drive me away and dictate my life. They had a point. The same thing would still hold true, but the damage has been done.

Now any time someone makes a negative comment at me I won't be able to defend myself. You all already seem to think I'm a bad person from what I'm told. I thought about whether or not the good I get out of being a part of this forum is worth the crap. Honestly, it isn't anymore. Avoiding the jerks doesn't work because they come to me. I can't not defend myself. I care too much about what other people think of me, I always have... with a few exceptions.

The jerks may consider this a victory for themselves, but I'm considering this a lesson learned the hard way. I know I've been rambling. Part of it is I ramble when I'm tired. The other is I have a lot I need to get off my chest. But anyway... to those that have made being a part of the forum good, thank you. To those I have offended, I'm sorry. I would say delete my forum account, but I still use it for communicating with betas. I'm debating on that. But anyway.... Au revoir

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.