Click Here!

Naruko and Hinata training trip

Guest RedFox

I know this image, it's a good image and inpsired me for create the challenge.

http://xbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=595499

Naruko and Hinata training trip

Instead of Jiraiya, Naruko went on a training trip with some one else? What if Hinata went with him? the Naruko and Hinata and to (Island Turtle/Genbu) for extended 3 year training trip and to Kumo for extended vacations and they are systematically seduced and impregnated by the Raikage, killer bee and other dark skinned men of Kumo

(Must have)

dark skinned men of Kumo having an immense cock, enormous stamina, and lots and lots of cum,

Mind-break,

Adultery,

Petplay (collars and leashes, doggy bowls filled with cum and the like),

Slutty Naruko and Hinata

Cock-worship (only towards dark skinned men of Kumo )

Dirty Talk

Submissive kinky/perverted Naruko and Hinata

Dom dark skinned men of Kumo

Light BDSM (no torture or even really damaging their bodies after

Anal, Oral, Doggy-style, etc...(I'm pretty sure you get the picture)

YURI

Gangbangs

Key seal/Gerotora

Naruko has the whole Kyuubi sealed inside of her

(Optional)

Brainwashing (through seals or drugs doesn't really matter)

Beast

(Things I do not wish to see:)

Guro

Vore

Pegging (I am straight enough that this is not something I can appreciate in the slightest)

Gay (same as previous)

Torture

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Not a bad challenge RedFox though it could use some more detail on why Hinata decided to go with as well as the reason they travelled to or/and around Kumo. Another thing you could use some detail is just how Kumo kept ahold of them. I personally never really liked the idea of multiple guys sharing girls I always prefered the guys to be so alpha=like that they are superior to all the guys around and take all the girls that they desire (the concept amuses me).

I notice that your likes and dislikes that you mentioned remind me of the ones I stated I had on my "Harem for the Raikage challenge" which I remember you being the main commenter in.

Ideally when someone goes on a training trip someone more knowledgeable or more powerful to teach them. Hinata doesn't fit this, however, someone like Kurenai, Anko, or Yuugao do fit this and could take both younger kunoichi around (also this gives you one or more girls to work with and enjoy).

I know this image, it's a good image and inpsired me for create the challenge. http://xbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=595499 Naruko and Hinata training trip Instead of Jiraiya, Naruko went on a training trip with some one else? What if Hinata went with him? the Naruko and Hinata and to (Island Turtle/Genbu) for extended 3 year training trip and to Kumo for extended vacations and they are systematically seduced and impregnated by the Raikage, killer bee and other dark skinned men of Kumo (Must have) dark skinned men of Kumo having an immense cock, enormous stamina, and lots and lots of cum, Mind-break, Adultery, Petplay (collars and leashes, doggy bowls filled with cum and the like), Slutty Naruko and Hinata Cock-worship (only towards dark skinned men of Kumo ) Dirty Talk Submissive kinky/perverted Naruko and Hinata Dom dark skinned men of Kumo Light BDSM (no torture or even really damaging their bodies after Anal, Oral, Doggy-style, etc...(I'm pretty sure you get the picture) YURI Gangbangs Key seal/Gerotora Naruko has the whole Kyuubi sealed inside of her (Optional) Brainwashing (through seals or drugs doesn't really matter) Beast (Things I do not wish to see:) Guro Vore Pegging (I am straight enough that this is not something I can appreciate in the slightest) Gay (same as previous) Torture

Jiraiya is hospital ised by Tsunade Naruko and Hinata
goes on his 3 year training trip mission with Yugao Fem Yamato Other sensei
and to Kumo They must deliver a package to a the Raikage. Sent by Tsunade and
Raikage telling them to go with Killer Bee. off on a training to (Island Turtle/Genbu) and they are systematically seduced by (Optional) the Raikage, killer bee and other men of Kumo
turning them into his sex slaves?
(Optional) Tsunade decides to bring on mission Other Kunoichi
(Must have) training by Yugao Fem Yamato A (Fourth Raikage) Killer Bee Other sensei
(Must have) Gerotora/Key seals
(Optional) extended (1-3 Max) year training trip or End fourth Shinobi war (1-2 Max) Month vacations
(Must have) Jinchuriki for the Kyuubi no Kitsune Naruko holding its yin half and Hinata holding it's yang
(Must have)
Busty kunoichi Mind-break, Slutty kunoichi
Cock-worship Dom Dirty Talk
Submissive kinky/perverted kunoichi
having an immense cock, enormous stamina, and lots and lots of cum,
Petplay (collars and leashes, doggy bowls filled with cum and the like),
(Optional)
Brainwashing (through seals or drugs doesn't really matter)
impregnated
kunoichi cheating

Jiraiya is hospital ised by Tsunade Naruko and Hinata

goes on his 3 year training trip mission with Yugao Fem Yamato Other sensei

and to Kumo They must deliver a package to a the Raikage. Sent by Tsunade and

Raikage telling them to go with Killer Bee. off on a training to (Island Turtle/Genbu) and they are systematically seduced and (Optional) turning them into sex/pet/slut/slaves? by (Optional) the Raikage, killer bee and (Optional) for Gangbang other men of Kumo

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.