Click Here!

cuckolding humilliating and incapacitate of naruto

Guest jop

That would depend entirely on where you posted it, and who was in the forum yesterday. I was not here, due to computer issues, so I did not delete anything.

If you could give any more details, such as where, and when you posted it, and possibly some details about the challenge, I can ask my fellow moderators if they know anything.

That's the best I can offer for now, I'm afraid. My first guess though, is that you posted it in the wrong forum, and one of the mods deleted it. If that is the case, I would suggest you re-post the challenge, and make sure you post it in the right place.

Willow Darkling, forum moderator.

Alright, that is the correct forum. So, I suggest, you just post the challenge again.

But, I also suggest that you make your challenge detailed, as in, give an idea what you are looking for, pairings you prefer, some idea for a plot (if you want that), what things you would like to see in the story, and what you do not want to see.

Just the title of your challenge and then a "Yeah, want to see that"-post, is not a challenge, and that kind of post is very likely to get reported and deleted. Give details and plot ideas, that's more likely to get you some response. Bear in mind though, challenges may take some time to get picked up, and please, read the rules at the top of the Challenge forums before posting.

Good luck and happy reading.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.