Click Here!

naruto : the dungeon

Guest kiki

It's been a while since I've been thinking a challenge to post here I my first topic here then porfavor comment, the challenge and the next naruto and killed by her family family uzumaki and namikaze his father Minato your kushina mother and but three sisters his village of Konoha and family he hates naruto because he was born with the marks on his face and think and the son of kyuubi and so the maltam after torturing him formal than the guy who accept this dasafio want, good continuing when Naruto dies he reincarnated on the same day by the gods who agreed that the ninja world aprodeceu and do not deserve forgiveness then send reincarnated back naruto in a dungeon where there it can create monsters using skills that have been granted by the gods and thus it controls the monsters and make them attack the village near capituras and all dungeon for females which causes the monster breed.

Additional Information :

1 . Naruto dies around 8 years old and lives a life of neglect

2 . Naruto has not remorço, he does what he wants and when he wants it and evil comletamente.

3. There futanari the world.

4. The Naruto reincarnated as dungeon he saw a rock type that can control everything that creates, but it can materizar out of stone that's it.

so the main point of you challenge is that its an evil neglected naruto who dies and now been revived by the gods into some entity that runs an evil dungeon of sort killing men and kidnapping women

is that the overall challenge just curious due to some of your mistypes i can see that english is not your primary language

so the main point of you challenge is that its an evil neglected naruto who dies and now been revived by the gods into some entity that runs an evil dungeon of sort killing men and kidnapping women

is that the overall challenge just curious due to some of your mistypes i can see that english is not your primary language

You sure this is my language and Portuguese and I'm not so good, good you summarized what I want for this challenge I really want to see this kind of fiction Naruto sequestando women I even imagine the monsters estrupando women and leaving pregnant monsters

your welcome and i to would like to read this challenge into an actual story i know of an H-game that sort of has you running a dungeon full of monsters check out venus blood the story of it is about within this challenge but an original story

your welcome and i to would like to read this challenge into an actual story i know of an H-game that sort of has you running a dungeon full of monsters check out venus blood the story of it is about within this challenge but an original story

Seriously, if this is true I'll give it a read before long I like a lot of original fiction m Could you please send me the link?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.