Click Here!

Harry/Vampire

Guest LastDancer

Guest LastDancer

I'm looking for stories were Harry is willingly mated to a vampire.

Mainly I'm looking for Harry/Sanguini, though OC's are also good as long as they are well written (not obvious author-inserts etc.). I generally find crossovers a bit hit and miss but if you have any good recommendations those would be welcome too (not Twilight, unless it is very different to the usual 'Harry moves to Forks' type).

I am not looking for pairings that contain canon characters that aren't canon vampires (no Harry/Snape with Snape as a vampire or Harry/Draco with Draco as a vampire etc.).

Also, there is a specific story I remember reading a while ago that I can't remember the name of. The Light made an agreement with a vampire lord saying that in exchange for providing them with support in the war, he could spend a night with Harry. This is done against Harry's will and when the vampire finds out that Harry is not there voluntarily and is a virgin (the Order had said he slept around a lot) he offers to protect Harry and Harry joins his clan as the vampire's mate.

Does anyone know what the fic is called?

I'm not sure if this is the story you are looking for as I haven't read it myself, but it is the story that Guest_ShadowCerberus_* mentioned.

The needs of the many, by Rokkis and is posted on FanFictin.net. The link below should take you to it no problem! :D

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5376497/1/The-needs-of-the-many

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.