Click Here!

Deatheaters/Harry

Guest Tes

I am looking for Harry/Tom Riddle or Voldemort and deatheater/harry stories. Tom or Voldemort/Harry has it's own section so it's a little easier to find even though there don't seem to be very many but deatheaters/harry does not have its own section. So if anyone knows of any, please let me know. It doesn't necessarily have to be on this site. Years ago there used to be quite a few stories that had Harry paired with Tom/Voldemort and multiple deatheaters in the same story.

I know of a couple Voldemort/Harry stories... though it may take me a little while to find them. I"m pretty sure they both have at least one or more sequels. One is posted here on AFF and the other I think is posted on FanFiction.net.

1. Harry likes to be fucked by men who are very well endowed. Dumbledore is bad and didn't try to find Harry when Voldemort kidnapped him. There is also a scene where Harry used Quidditch Figures to get off while being locked in Voldemort's home. And there is quite a bit of Hermione Bashing in the sequels.

2. (It's been a really long time since I've read this one so I don't remember much) Harry was turned into a cat and accidentally ends up in Voldemort's (Tom's) care. I think Tom was human again, but still has red eyes. Eventually Harry becomes either human, or mostly human again!?! He starts a relationship with Tom, but I think he was kidnapped by the light side, before running away to be with Tom again because he's pregnant.

If you would like to read either of these, then I will do my best to track them down. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.