Click Here!

Need help with Tagging

Guest Athena

Okay, so my story revolves around incest with her younger brother, but also making love with an old friend of hers thats close her to her age, I have inc, minor 1 and 2 tagged do I tag het as well? Because she'll be doing 2 men if I make sense... sorry its just the tagging thing is hard to understand

You would put het in there you'll also want to tag things like oral, if there's any oral sex given, male or female. Fingering is one that is missed a lot. If you think it's going to happen in the story then you're better off tagging it than getting a warning for not. If you can't get all the tags into the description, it's hard I know believe me, you can put your tags at the top of the first chapter. I'd personally make sure the incest and minor tags get in the description though since they are touchy ones with most people.

You would put het in there you'll also want to tag things like oral, if there's any oral sex given, male or female. Fingering is one that is missed a lot. If you think it's going to happen in the story then you're better off tagging it than getting a warning for not. If you can't get all the tags into the description, it's hard I know believe me, you can put your tags at the top of the first chapter. I'd personally make sure the incest and minor tags get in the description though since they are touchy ones with most people.

Okay so just put the rest of the tags above the other bold one I have up already?

Can you give me a link to your story so I can take a look at what you have if you've already posted it? I'd be better able to help you that way.

Okay so far it doesn't look like you have anything that needs tagging. What I would suggest since you did get the incest and minor tags in your description, is that you add additional tags at the top of the chapter they occur in.

You don't add these tags in where you have your disclaimer, which yours is good BTW so good on ya for that, but instead you add an author's note to the actual chapter with the extra tags. I can point you to an example if you need to see what I'm talking about.

Hope this helps you. :D

Okay so far it doesn't look like you have anything that needs tagging. What I would suggest since you did get the incest and minor tags in your description, is that you add additional tags at the top of the chapter they occur in.

You don't add these tags in where you have your disclaimer, which yours is good BTW so good on ya for that, but instead you add an author's note to the actual chapter with the extra tags. I can point you to an example if you need to see what I'm talking about.

Hope this helps you. :D

Yes please lol that would be nice to see an example

And yes it is being very helpful, it was just confusing with tagging due to the fact she does 2 men one is her twin older brother but he died and she grew up but he came back (incest) and one is with her friend that is an adult lol so I did not know what tags to add

Okay here's one that has them at the beginning of the chapter. http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107682

At the top it says Story Tags: and then the tags pertaining to that chapter are listed.

Okay here's one that has them at the beginning of the chapter. http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107682

At the top it says Story Tags: and then the tags pertaining to that chapter are listed.

Okay I see, well. I did add the first tags needed in the description, and then I recently added the additional ones in the Author's notes as directed to do. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.