Click Here!

Lord Voldemort/Ron Weasley

MuggleAngel

It's been a while since I read this, but I'm almost positive that I read it here on AFF. I don't really remember too much, but I'll try to give as much detail as possible.

I don't remember why, but Ron contacted Lord Voldemort. I'm pretty sure they met at the Graveyard where Voldemort was brought back!?! They sat and talked and started trusting each other. They end up starting a relationship (I don't remember if Ron had the Dark Mark or not). At one point Ron told Voldemort that his sister was seeing Hermione and wanted to get them apart. I think they kidnapped Hermione and chained her to a wall (in the Shrieking Shack I think) and tortured her in-front of Ginny. They told her they would let Ginny live if she broke up with Hermione, but she refused... I'm pretty sure that they killed both of the girls!?! I don't really remember anything after that, but I know that Ron reveals that he's on Voldemort's side.

This isn't the sort of story that I normally read, but I really ended up liking it quite a bit. Like I said before, it's been a while since I read it... I'm so sorry, there's no way I can remember any more than this. I really hope it's enough for someone to recognize it. If you know the; Title, Author, Site (and or Sites) it's posted, I would be very grateful to know. Please & Thank You!?! :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.