Click Here!

Happy Birthday to Me

greenwizard

Well, today is my birthday. It went as most birthdays go.... crappy. Nothing major went wrong, just little things mostly. Took my boyfriend into work, then went shopping for the stuff for my own party. Then I had to take the dog to the vet.

She fell down the stairs and hurt her leg. At first we thought she just sprained something, but after a few days we began to wonder. Well, after sitting in the vet's office for an hr we find out her hip is actually dislocated. So they're keeping her overnight.

Getting out of the car I banged my elbow. Then I went to get a shower and forgot to lay out a towel. So when I got out of the shower dripping wet I had to go upstairs to my bedroom closet for a towel.

Wow! I came in to wish you a happy birthday but now I think you might need a hug more! What a way to spend your big day. Here's to hoping it improves for you. And I'm sorry about your dog. I hope he heals quickly. One of our dogs recently had knee problems so I can sympathize. So here's a big wish that your day gets better. I wish you joy, laughter and love today and always!!! Happy Birthday!!!

:o

Thanks. I got drunk and role played. I don't know about anyone else but I come up with the craziest shit when I'm drunk. And I'm a cheap drunk too. I was watching Luis Black and laughed so hard I pissed myself. But my buzz is starting to wear off so I'll probably go to bed soon.