Click Here!

M/M Werewolf Band Fic

Guest ardellanguyen@aol.com

Guest ardellanguyen@aol.com

Hello, I saw this post on theslashpile on tumblr and was wondering if anyone here can help find this fiction. A lot of people want to read it LOL:

Hello! i came across someone who was searching for a story about werewolves, it sounded really interesting.. no luck finding it yet, and this request was from almost 2 years back .. Hope you guys can help :)
if Im not mistaken it was about a werewolf band singer and he found his mate at one of his concert?…The main character went with is friends to a club where the band was playing (wolfless?! or smth similar?)
So yeah, main character goes out with his friend to a club where a band is playing. The vocalist of the band, as he’s a werewolf, smels his mate in the croud. His brother (also in the band) suggests to give out authographs after the concert, so they could find singer’s mate. However, the main character leaves, as he does not know the band and is not interested in geting his signature. Also the main was probably human. But as the last female left the club, vocalist became agitated, as non of the females were his mate. However, as the main character neared his house/dorm(dont remeber) he realized he left his jacket at the club, so he decided to go back.. as he went in the club, lights were turned off/ dimmed he searched for his jacket, but the band was still inside, and the singer jumt on the main character, started to sniff him. If im not mistaken, singer also shifted…
No idea of the site this was on..
The story was written beautifuly, and i would love to reread it…
Thanks a bunch !
Any help or more details would be appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.