Click Here!

PineWreaths Review Response and Discussion Thread

PineWreaths

After being advised about the forums by Edward_or_Ford, I'm adding my own in here to reply. Thanks Ed!

Edward_or_Ford on The Tunnel:

Okay, I'm cheating on this review because I've already read it on Tumblr ("pinewreaths" over there). That said, this is a great story!

This is another “how they first got together” Pinecest story, and it is wonderful in every way. Characterization and dialogue are both spot-on. The premise and location (at an elaborate amusement park themed around water slides and attractions) are original, and the interactions are adorable, yet awkward. And there is absolutely top-notch NSFW content here as well, if that floats your boat.

Everyone is going to love the stuff you'll be getting from PineWreaths.

Thanks Edward! I'm glad you liked it, and appreciate the kind words.

From an Anon for Horny Ghosts:

Nice intro chapter! Looking forward to more! Might I guess that a certain red head lumberjack will appear?

I don't currently have anything with Wendy in it, but I'm certainly looking at possibly adding her in to a few different stories and drabble I have planned over the next couple weeks.

From an Anon on Horny Ghosts:

Whew boy,another good chapter! Keep them up! 👍

Thank you! Once Horny Ghosts is finished posting in its entirety, I'll start posting the parts of the 6-installment Return of the Horny Ghosts.

OK, two (related) things about "The Tunnel":

- If you had built up the release, chapter by chapter, surely you would have received at least *one* hate mail about that epilogue's ending! Since no one else has, let mine be the first :-)

- You teased on Tumblr that you're going to write multiple options, to pick your own ending. No, damnit! :-) Just one real ending! Please?

E-o-F

From Belfry on Spectrum:

Wonderful story. I love how you have taken a twincest story and showed an unexpected twist at the end of chapter 3! Please continue the story!

Thank you! There's one more chapter to this story for right now, and I eventually plan on revisiting this AU plotline in the future as well.

From Big Brother on Spectrum:

Good start.

The twins had a lot of fun, hehe.

Seven Mabel, Dipper will have much fun.

Thanks. I eventually plan to revisit the story from Mabel's perspective, as she tries to hide her siblings and keep them from devouring Dipper alive before its time. This, of course, leads to oodles of selfcest (I guess it could technically be considered masturbation?)

From GrayNeko on Spectrum:

I had a sneaking suspicion that multiple Mabels was where this was going after that scene back in chapter 1. I enjoyed the various personalities each Mabel had and I especially liked Dipper's and BB's reaction to Tyrone. Good job hinting at potential turmoil in future chapters.

Yeah, I normally write a 50-50 split of angst and smut, so a hint of the former spilled into the latter. Plus, while Dipper and BB might not be overly fond of the idea, they very well may be able to be convinced that bringing Tyrone back might be a good idea to make sure Dipper doesn't get drained bone-dry from the effort of keeping up with his sisters.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.