Click Here!

Inspired by wierdmeijin's A Fifth's Long Week

MorbidFantasy

Title: The Legendary Sucker Chronicles

Tsunade's massive gambling debt comes back to haunt her.

Forced into signing a contract to work off her debt, the Legendary Sucker begins the slow and erotically charged path to paying back her creditors.

Contains heavy non-consensual content with lots of BDSM and other humiliation themes, so readers be warned.

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105859&chapter=1

There's also a review reply and discussion thread where I'll interact with people who're interested in offering ideas as to where the story might go, so come hang out and let's all have a spankin good time!

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/60817-the-legendary-sucker-chronicles/

I keep advertising this piece as being inspired by wierdmeijin's "A Fifth's Long Week" because that's the truth. His work was a 32 chapter behemoth of a tasty smut fest that lots of people felt the absence of when it was sadly taken offline (which I recently learned was because s/he was underage at the time of posting).

My fic has absolutely no plagiaristic qualities when compared to the original, however, and is a 100% unique spin on how I would approach a similar theme of blackmailing or entrapping Tsunade into paying her debts. I may emulate parts of wierdmeijin's work that I loved and missed, but for the most part, the plot is 100% my own.

Edited by MorbidFantasy