Click Here!

Dramione fic - Ghost!Draco & Hermione

Guest Starsintokyo

Guest Starsintokyo

Hey guys! I'm kind of new here, but I'm just on this to help a friend out. She's been looking for a fic and it's relatively old.. Say in the mid-2000's? That was when she remembered reading it. Anyways, it's a Dramione fic, she described it being ghost!Draco and Hermione may have had like, her memory altered or tampered? Something along those lines. It's very dark, angsty and apparently is a really large multichap fic. My friend isn't sure how many words but she guessed it was 80k or something.

My friend has been searching for it for years, the last time she read it was on Adultfanfiction but she hasn't been able to find it in ages. Has it been taken down? Does anyone have a clue of what this fic might be?

Thank you :)

I only remember reading one story with Hermione being in a relationship with a Ghost... If I remember it right, she was left notes and gifts (like drawings and origami I think). They were all left in her room at Hogwarts, where no one but her should be able to get in. She started to fall for this mystery man. One night they make-love and he becomes a living, breathing person and she's angry thinking he used her to become human again.

I really don't want to say anything else if you haven't read it... But I can try to track it down if you or your friend would like to read it!?! Sadly I've never read or even heard of the story you are looking for!

• 1 month later...

I only remember reading one story with Hermione being in a relationship with a Ghost... If I remember it right, she was left notes and gifts (like drawings and origami I think). They were all left in her room at Hogwarts, where no one but her should be able to get in. She started to fall for this mystery man. One night they make-love and he becomes a living, breathing person and she's angry thinking he used her to become human again.

I really don't want to say anything else if you haven't read it... But I can try to track it down if you or your friend would like to read it!?! Sadly I've never read or even heard of the story you are looking for!

Yes please, that would be amazing if you can track it down for me! If possible, are you able to ask several of your other Dramione friends (if you have them) for any ideas of this fic I'm looking for? Thank you :)

Okay... Sorry, but I've been really sick lately and haven't been online as often as usual. But I was able to find the story I mentioned pretty easily.

The story is Finding True Happiness, by CeliaEquus and is posted here on AFF. The link below should take you to it no problem! :)

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094067&chapter=1

I'm not really sure who to ask about the story you're looking for, but that may be because I have pain-meds in my system at the moment. If I'm feeling up to it tomorrow, I'll try to repost this request on another site!?! Sorry gotta go, I'm starting to fall asleep.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.