Click Here!

Wolves mate for life...Oz's mate: Xander! BtVS Challenge!

Guest VampireGoddess

Guest VampireGoddess

BtVS Non-Crossover

Pairing: Oz/Xander

+When Xander is Possessed by the Alpha female Hyena the magic of the witch doctor and the essence of the Primal combined changed his body in more than strength and enhance senses, inside his body he gain female reproductive organs making him able to carry a child. He never told anyone as he had kept it a secret.

+When they did the spell to take away the hyena it didn't go away but instead merge them together more. He hears her sometimes in his head when she (the hyena) talks to him. He never told any of the Scoobies. Only Oz seems to be suspicious.

+The pack is still together in secret behind everyones back. Xander and the pack meet and fight in the shadows without anyone else knowing which they reduce a lot of threats and dangers.

+Xander and the pack put together all the money they had and could find to buy a big enough house for them so they could go when they needed and weapons and accessories while the rest was put in a bank account. (They could get jobs doing different things, like Xander being able to carve and create things with wood and maybe even stripping once in a while in club).

+Xander goes into heat along with the rest of the pack one night, they are reduce to less control and more instincts with finding mates which the pack find within itself while Xander feels a pull towards Oz and Oz in return feels it too, his inner wolf already recognizing Xander as his mate.

+After a dominance fight Oz wins and proceeds to mate with Xander. One thing for sure Wolves mate for life which just so happens so does the Hyenas.

*I hope you guys like it! & Have Fun writing!*

**Please let me know if you respond and take on this challenge as I would really love to read the story**

E-Mail: Bby_Yari@yahoo.com

• 2 years later...

:D

I believe I'll take this challenge and put a spin on it. I've already started on the 1st part... very interesting. Hopefully chapters will start posting on this friday, 9/3/10, No hardcore MPreg though, maybe a passing mention or even in a Epilogue but Xander getting knocked up in the heat of the moment... :rolleyes: no.

It shall be called: The Pack

Summary is a WIP but I have this so far: It was never the same, though no one would admit it. They had tried to ignore it but the comradeship of before never returned and the Scooby gang must accept that Xander was now something more than they could grasp… It took a werewolf to understand what the others couldn't.

Completely AU... and Slash... always slash!

As always postings will first hit my Yahoo Grp :) toodles

MirkyTwilight

(same on AFF.net)

Mirky - FF.net

BtVS Non-Crossover

Pairing: Oz/Xander

+When Xander is Possessed by the Alpha female Hyena the magic of the witch doctor and the essence of the Primal combined changed his body in more than strength and enhance senses, inside his body he gain female reproductive organs making him able to carry a child. He never told anyone as he had kept it a secret.

+When they did the spell to take away the hyena it didn't go away but instead merge them together more. He hears her sometimes in his head when she (the hyena) talks to him. He never told any of the Scoobies. Only Oz seems to be suspicious.

+The pack is still together in secret behind everyones back. Xander and the pack meet and fight in the shadows without anyone else knowing which they reduce a lot of threats and dangers.

+Xander and the pack put together all the money they had and could find to buy a big enough house for them so they could go when they needed and weapons and accessories while the rest was put in a bank account. (They could get jobs doing different things, like Xander being able to carve and create things with wood and maybe even stripping once in a while in club).

+Xander goes into heat along with the rest of the pack one night, they are reduce to less control and more instincts with finding mates which the pack find within itself while Xander feels a pull towards Oz and Oz in return feels it too, his inner wolf already recognizing Xander as his mate.

+After a dominance fight Oz wins and proceeds to mate with Xander. One thing for sure Wolves mate for life which just so happens so does the Hyenas.

*I hope you guys like it! & Have Fun writing!*

**Please let me know if you respond and take on this challenge as I would really love to read the story**

E-Mail: Bby_Yari@yahoo.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.