Click Here!

Coma / Amnesia Story with Eventual M/m

magnanimousSquirrel

I'm looking for an older story. It was a WIP. This kid got into an accident of some kind and wakes up twelve years (at least I think it's twelve years) later from a coma. He only has his memories from before the coma. He remember his mom remarried and he remembers that he had a little brother, who had been just a baby at the time of his accident. I think he had a nickname, "Davey", or something similar, that he called his little brother.

He's very confused when he first wakes up. His mother buys him an iPod and he doesn't know how to use it. He starts doing physical therapy to get muscle mass back. He takes some tests to get his GED. Then he goes to college. Once there they pair him up with somebody so he doesn't get too overwhelmed. This somebody just happened to be his childhood bully (not a bully anymore, also remember something about blue eyes) and actually wanted to help him.

I remember the main character was having a really hard time in PE so this guy helped him with running.

I can't remember the title or author but I read the story something between 2010 and 2012.

• 1 year later...

I got a detail confused. The guy was twelve when he had whatever accident that caused his amnesia. Eight years later he wakes up at age twenty.  Does anybody remember anything about this story? 

I know this story on FP.  It’s ‘State of consciousless’ by Nilah E. Rose. (Aka AMV) 

I’m a 12 year-old boy. I’m not 20. I couldn’t be 20. I couldn’t of been asleep that long. I don’t understand anything anymore ! Not college, or my familly… Or why my old middle school bully won’t stop to look at me so weird.'

Unfortunatly it has been removed. I don’t know why because it was a very good story.

Maybe you can PM the author… 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.