Click Here!

Millicent Bulstrode Buys the Weasley Men

Guest DinaTheCat

Guest DinaTheCat

Hello All,

First off, I'll say that despite the vast quantity of plot bunnies roaming round in my head, I have real difficulty actually writing it all down.

This particular story has not left me alone for months now, and the more I think about it, the more details I have worked out, but my problem is still just writing it down (and I have tried!) so if someone were to assist writing, I would be very grateful.

The basic premise is that the Dark Lord wins the war, but the world doesn't really change all that much, except muggleborns have almost completely disappeared and the wizarding world has cut itself off from the muggle world entirely.

Blood-traitors and anyone who fought for the light side at the Battle of Hogwarts, are being auctioned off. Millicent Bulstrode decides to buy Bill, Charlie, Fred and George.

Millicent is good, but not really anti-Voldemort, so there probably won't be a revolution

The Weasley men are 'adopted' into the Bulstrode family

There will be romance eventually between Millicent and one of the Weasley men

Millicent is not ugly, but she does have a somewhat masculine face (I'm thinking Linda Hamiltion (Sarah Connor) in Terminator 2) and has a quite large frame.

If anyone is interested, just post a reply and I'll get back to you quickly

Guest DinaTheCat

I do have an idea about Millicent's house elves too.

Millicent's late father (a drunken gambler) renamed all of the elves 'Elf' to "avoid confusion" (he just couldn't be bothered to learn their names) except the personal elf he gifted Millicent when she was 5, which she named Bernard. When Millicent (known as Miss Millie to the elves) inherited the elves, she let them choose their own names.

There is 'Chelf', which is the nickname Millicent gave the main Chef Elf when she was a child, and Chelf is proud to wear the name Miss Millie gave her.

There is 'Elf' who is an old and senile elf who is too old to respond to a new name, who was Millicent's nanny elf when she was a child.

There is 'Millicent', a young/baby/new elf who chose the name of the 'bestest person in the world'

There is also a half elf, half goblin who handles the finances, and whose name I can't decide on, but I think he would choose a goblin name to help his rapport with the goblins at Gringotts.

I do have a small romance in mind for the gardener elf and a female kitchen elf (who is named after a flower which she loves). I see him bringing her bouquets of dandelions and buttercups and she gives him an extra dumpling in his stew. It's very sweet and innocent.

In my mind, house elves don't tend to marry and have several children. They have a child when they're older, and train them as a replacement for when they die. So any kind of romantic relationship is rare and maybe frowned upon?

These are just a few thoughts regarding the house elves.

If anyone has any more ideas for the elves, feel free to post them here, especially ideas for names for the half elf, half goblin :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.