Click Here!

The Scarlet Tree

KoKoa_B

I know... I should be working on something else! But it's Camp NaNo time and I got a bit ballsy with this one! This is what I'm working on for July 2015 Camp NaNoWriMo!

Author: me, KoKoa B! :lol:

Title: The Scarlet Tree

Summary: Martian Manhunter has been on Earth for quite some time. He’s adapted to earthling ways and wants nothing but to protect his second home and its citizens. However, something reminds him he had a former purpose in life. Given a warning from two White Martians, he is stuck in a dilemma: protect his new home or reunite with those closer to his own species.

As the White Martians set in motion “The Epiphany”, J’onn J’onzz saves a plane from meeting its doom. Doing what he has felt was right, he saves the life of a severely injured woman. But, he soon finds that doing so gives the two an unexpected connection.

Fandom: I listed it under DC 'Verse Comics, which is true. But it's also Martian Manhunter comics; his new one! :wub:

Pairing: Martian Manhunter/OC

Warnings: MC, M/F, OC, Violence, WIP, Xeno. Other warnings added as needed.

Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered

URL: http://comics.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600061335

• 3 weeks later...