Click Here!

Snape/Hermione Possible HP/DM

Hermione, Harry and Ron agree to lose their virginity (not together; think 'American Pie' pact sort of thing), while drunk (possibly) after the war (I think).

They make an oath and then the next morning they have this chart thing which has 3 bushes/trees on it. For every sexual thing they do/ closer they get to losing their virginity they get a rose/rosebud. It was definitely Snape/Hermione with a possible Drarry side pairing.

Ron sleeps with one of his brother's wives/SO (At the minute I'm leaning towards Angelina). So his roses are like dying and gross. It also makes him slightly bad (I'm hesitant to say evil). I do know that he is jealous of Harry and Hermione doing so well though when he was the one who thought it would be easy.

Hermione is head girl and Draco is head boy (Maybe/maybe not?). They've come back to school (almost definitely).

Not exactly positive on the finer details, so any story vaguely like this would be appreciated. It's been driving me mad for days now and I'd really like to reread it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.