Click Here!

Strip Me Bare

CL Mustafic

Author: CL.Mustafic
Title: Strip Me Bare
Summary: Erik is not happy with his love life. The guys he's attracted to won't give him a second look. A not so chance meeting with the stripper he's been mooning over in his Hot Hunks calendar just may change his perspective on what he needs.

Feedback: Any and all feedback is appreciated but helpful/encouraging feedback is valued slightly higher. :D

I also have a review/discussion thread that can be found here: http://www2.adult-fa...and-discussion/
Fandom: Originals Slash Male/Male
Pairing: N/A
Warnings: Anal, BDSM, B-Mod, Bond, D/s, Exhib, Fingering, HJ, M/M, Oral, Rim, Solo, Spank, Toys, Voy, WIP
Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered
URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107796

I'd like to thank everyone that takes a look at this new story...Hope you enjoy it.

Okay so once again that's about all I have to say about that...

Chapter 3 is up now, thanks to all who are reading, rating and reviewing, I appreciate the support!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 6 is up! Thanks to all who have been reading, rating and reviewing!

Edited by CL Mustafic

So since there was a prologue I've gotten my chapter numbering all screwed up so I'm just gonna go with what chapter it says on the little pull down tab. Which makes it looks like I skipped a chapter when you look at this thread and the review replies, but there's not so you didn't miss anything, I'm just too lazy to fix it.

Anyway chapter 8 (which is actually chapter 7) is up now!

Forgive me please,

CL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...