Click Here!

Beta needed for Naruto fic

Simple Script

I am in need of a beta that is capable and thorough. I have had several in the past that have simply used spell check and sent it back to me saying it has been beta'd.

I would be grateful for any help off someone who is comfortable with the Sasuke Sakura pairing from Naruto. My fiction is a romance/angst fiction and has already been posted on AFF under the title Bitter Tears.

I am not pushy with deadlines and do not mind you taking as much time as required to check through the chapters. I better than anyone understand that we have real lives. I will be updating around every one-two months.

If anyone is interested please don't hesitate to respond or please e-mail me at simple_script@hotmail.co.uk.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest Victoria Prince

:samurai: Hello, I'm not really certain why I'm attempting to reply on a forum posting as I've never attempted it before. I think perhaps "Naruto" caught my eye, and I have a friend on another fanfiction site that both writes and beta's Naruto stories. Her pen-name is purvy sage, and she's a dear. If you like sexually explicit anime.

If you're interested in contacting her, with beta-ing in mind, I would be happy to act as your . . . "matchmaker?". Just drop me a PM if you so choose. And by the way, good luck on your search. It took me simply FOREVER to locate the beta that I am immensely grateful to now have on my own work. (I write strictly HPfanfic's; SS/HG pairings)

Sorry to have taken up so much space. Just new to this. Sincerely, Victoria Prince

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.