Click Here!

Disabled Harry - Oneshot - Snarry

Guest Rachel

Guest Rachel

Hello

I'm looking for a fic I read a little while back. Harry had been injured or cursed and had lost the use of his legs. He was in a magical wheelchair and was hired as the DADA teacher. I remember he dueled the History teacher because the man thought him incompetent. It was slow build Snarry, with Snape figuring out against all odds hwo to get Harry to walk again.

Thanks

Rachel

• 3 months later...

Do you know how many chapters it had?? I have been going through a Snarry kick and I figured I'd look for you, but if the disabled thing isn't mentioned in the summary, I can pin it down with the number of chapters as well ~

I think I've read this, but I'm not entirely sure... But I do know that I've read two Snarrys where Harry is in a Wheelchair. I'm not really positive, but I think this may be; Parallel Lines, by Eriador117, it is posted on HPFandom. The link below should take you to it no problem.

http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=5597

The other story where Harry's in a Wheelchair, he was in a car accident with his uncle and was paralyzed. Harry stays with Severus to learn to care for himself and of course it takes time before the two of them warm up to each other... I'm not sure, but I think that it had one or two sequels!?! I can try to find them if your interested in reading them! :)

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.