Click Here!

Dark Siblings Harry hermione

Guest eva

Hi!

I'm looking for a fic I read quite a long while back.

All i can recall is that Harry and Hermione are siblings and Snape is their godfather. The Dark Side are the good guys. I think some sort of memory block was involved.

The particular scene I can remember is when Harry and Hermione "crash" the dark lords meeting and one of them sits on Snape's lap and tells him it's no his fault.

Any assistance would be great. If not the exact one, maybe recs of similar kinds would be appreciated too.

Thanks! :)

Guest Jessica

2k+A Different Life » by Tiro They all thought Lily was Light. She wasn't. She was in love with the Dark Lord, and gave birth to his son. Now Erus Riddle is growing up, showing just how evil the son of Lord Voldemort can be. Of course, the Light doesn't know that fact. SLASH-FIC.

Harry Potter, M, English, Adventure & Family, chapters: 64, words: 366k+, favs: 3k+, follows: 1k+, updated: Dec 28, 2011 published: Dec 28, 2007, Voldemort, Harry P.

Guest SerenUK

Is it this one?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9334680/1/Rise-of-the-Dark-Lords

Rise of the Dark Lords
By: AdriannaAJ
AU Harry Potter was used to bad things happening to him. So when he runs into Bellatrix Lestrange in Muggle London he knows nothing good can happen. But he was wrong, so very wrong. Secrets are revealed and Harry learns who his real friends and family are. Eventual Dark Harry and Hermione as siblings
Rated: Fiction T - English - Drama/Family - [Harry P., Luna L.] [Hermione G., Pansy P.] - Chapters: 20 - Words: 115,019 - Reviews: 822 - Favs: 1,998 - Follows: 2,628 - Updated: Jun 21 - Published: May 28, 2013 - id: 9334680

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.