Click Here!

Need a beta

katami

Hi,

I am currently 40 chapters into a massive bleach story, but my beta has gone MIA and I need someone to take over. Urahara/Ichigo is the main pairing but the story does contain Renji/Ishida and Benihime/Zangetsu/Shirosakim - and it will have Byakuya/Ulquiorra and Ryuuken/Rukia (I did say it was massive). I will be frank, there will likely be another 60 chapters and I am not up to explaining the story to someone new every few weeks, so please be willing to stick with me. Being familiar with the Bleach characters is a must and if you are willing to talk over minutia with me, I would be grateful. If you want to check out the story before getting involved it can be found here. Thank you.

Katami

• 1 year later...
Guest Shirogane
Hi,

I am currently 40 chapters into a massive bleach story, but my beta has gone MIA and I need someone to take over. Urahara/Ichigo is the main pairing but the story does contain Renji/Ishida and Benihime/Zangetsu/Shirosakim - and it will have Byakuya/Ulquiorra and Ryuuken/Rukia (I did say it was massive). I will be frank, there will likely be another 60 chapters and I am not up to explaining the story to someone new every few weeks, so please be willing to stick with me. Being familiar with the Bleach characters is a must and if you are willing to talk over minutia with me, I would be grateful. If you want to check out the story before getting involved it can be found here. Thank you.

Katami

Hello,

i was wondering if you were still in need of a beta for your yaoi? i would be happy to help you. my email address is xxhappy_monkeyxx@yahoo.com

~Synnie

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.